Oblivious

Stiles paced back and forth. Scott and Derek observed him with confusion. Their goal ahead been completed. And yet Stiles was anxious about something.

"You good?" Derek asked.

"You can't be seriously asking me that," Stiles scoffed.

"What are you talking about?"

Stiles stopped. He turned around and locked eyes with Derek.

"No, I'm not okay!" Stiles yelled. "You know what... you're a fucking idiot."

He inched closer to Derek, his anger growing.

"You knew that I liked you but you didn't give a fuck about it! You still had to make out with Breaden in front of me."

Derek was at a loss for words.

Scott was just watching in shock. He didn't know that Stiles liked men, let alone Derek.

"How do you think that made me feel? To see the one you love with someone else."

Derek looked guilty. He wanted to speak but couldn't find the words and didn't know how to ix this.

"I'll tell you what, it fucking sucks," Stiles finished.

"Stiles," Derek sighed.

"Don't. Don't apologize or try to justify yourself."

"Why not? You're clearly upset and I want to fix this."

"Because it'll fix nothing. You'll still be with Breaden. I'll be jelous, still. And your stupid fucking heart of gold makes me fall for you more."

"Stiles, just listen."

Stiles shook his head and brushed past Derek, leaving the room.

Derek helplessly looked at Scott, but all he did was shrug.