Doesn't Fit

Derek and Stiles hurried into the house, avoiding the puddles in the driveway.

"Come on, let's go find something dry to wear," Stiles said, grabbing Derek's hand to drag him up stairs. 

The got into Stiles's room and closed the door. Stiles got an outfit for him to wear and he searched for the biggest clothes he had. 

"I think I have something from an uncle, it was like 3 sizes too big," Stiles said, digging through his closet. 

Stiles pulled out a black shirt and a pair of sweat pants. He tossed them to Derek.

"We already know my boxers won't fit so that's the best I can do," Stiles said, taking his shirt off.

Stiles got undressed along with Derek and changed quickly. Derek, however had a difficulty getting the shirt on. No matter how much he tried, the shirt couldn't fit both arms. 

"Stiles, it doesn't fit."

"Try on the pants, I'll look for another shirt."

Derek sighed and slid one leg in. Then another. He tugged at the waistband but they wouldn't go above his thighs. Stiles came out and saw him. A smirk grew on his face as he stared at Derek's body.

"Stop it. Give me the damn shirt," Derek said, taking off the pants.

Stiles gave him the shirt and a towel he grabbed while looking for the shirt. He had another towel hanging on his door that he used to dry his hair as best he could. Derek tried the shirt but this time it went just under his pecks and it looked like he wore push up bras. 

"Damn," Stiles whispered, biting his lip.

"I feel violated," Derek huffed.

Stiles laughed and pointed at the towel. Derek tugged the shirt off and slid off his boxers, Stiles watching him intently. He grabbed the towel and wrapped it around his waist. 

"We should go out in the rain more often," Stiles smirked.

"No, we really shouldn't."