Accepting Coach

"Listen up, ladies, I expect you all to be on you A game for tomorrow's match. No getting distracted by your girlfriends!" The lacrosse teams coach yelled in a megaphone. 

Stiles turned around and looked at his coach, "I'm gay, Coach."

"Or boyfriends," he said, megaphone still in hand.

"Thanks, Coach," Stiles laughed. 

He put down the megaphone and started walking out of the locker room, "You're welcome, Stilinski." 

The room erupted with a wave of laughter. Stiles had never came out bluntly to his team and coach, but he wouldn't lie about it. If a girl friend would call a boy cute, Stile would agree - if he did. 

"So, Stile, my man," Jason, a player on Stiles team, started. "Who exactly are you dating?" 

"I'm not sure you'd know him," Stiles laughed.

"Try me, you know I'm famous with the ladies." 

That was true. Jason is someone who would admit that he is a player, but he only went out with girls who play around too. He didn't like it when a girl got attached then pissed because it was just a hook up. 

"Derek. His name is Derek." 

"Like Hale?"

"Uhm..yeah?" 

"Like the family in the fire? Last kid alive."

Stiles nods, still confused.

"Damn, how'd you manage to pull a guy like Derek Hale?" 

"I don't know either," Stiles laughed.