My Brother 3

"Derek," Stiles moaned. His head fell back as Derek busied himself with Stiles's cock.

Derek moved his head up and down at a consistent pace. He teased the tip, earning a groan. His hand pumped the base of Stiles's dick as he sucked on the top half. 

"Christ!" Stiles blurted through gritted teeth

He had to keep his voice down, but it was so hard to do with Derek latched onto his erection.

His fingers tangled into Derek's hair, tugging slightly. He looked down at him, watching his lips drag against the outer layer of skin before sucking it back it.

"Fuck Derek, I'm going to cum if you keep doing that."

A door slammed shut downstairs. Stiles's eyes darted to the door.

"Stiles!" Noah yelled from downstairs.

He groaned, trying to push Derek away. "Yeah?" he answered, his voice cracking.

"What the hell are you doing up there!?"

Footsteps tap, tap, tapped their way upstairs. As the doorknob rattled, Stiles's stomach dropped.

"Wait!" Stiles yelled.

The rattling stopped as it was let go.

"What are you doing?" Noah repeated.

"Changing. Don't come in!"

Noah grumbled something from outside the room. "Well, come downstairs when you're done."

"Okay-" Stiles slapped a hand over his mouth, muffling a moan. He shot a look at Derek.

Derek made eye contact with him, still sucking his cock, but this time, his hand was gone.

Stiles didn't pay much attention to it until the sudden curl of Derek's fingers made his back arch. Stiles grabbed onto the nearest pillow, covering his face as he let out a loud moan.

His hips shuddered as Derek pushed them in further. He didn't slow down with the front side either.

Having both his dick and ass played with at the same time, Stiles was soon releasing into Derek's mouth. He dropped the pillow as Derek's motions came to a stop.

"Jesus christ."

Stiles panted as Derek stood up. His gaze caught the bulge in Derek's pants. He brought his eyes up, noticing the look on his face and the cum on his chin.

"Holy shit," Stiles sighed, rubbing his eyes.

"You should go see what your dad wants," Derek said, getting up and wiping off his chin. 

Stils eventually got up and put his pants/boxers back on. He went downstairs, shutting the door behind himself. 

-

"What did he want?" Derek asked, sitting on the bed. 

Stiles sat down next to him, picking at his fingers. "Nothing."

Derek sighed with a short nod. He thought best to not push the issue. "Do you want me to stay?"

"You don't have to."

Looking at Stiles, Derek slung an arm over his shoulders. "I'll stay."

"...Derek." Stiles chuckled to himself. "Would it be crazy if I asked you out?"

"What?"

"It's not because of earlier or you sticking up for me or that - well, it is a bit - but..."

"Stiles." Derek pushed against his jaw, making him look at his face. "I wouldn't have fingered you, let alone sucked your dick if I didn't like you in the slightest." 

Stiles moved his arm in a sudden, embarrassed motion. "Okay, okay, I get it."