I Love You

Stiles was lying in bed when his door opened. He waited to see who it was. Derek's face came into view and he popped up.

"Thank god you're here. I just wanted to cuddle and watch Avengers with you. Everyone at school was being annoying," Stiles whined.

"Your friend don't know what they're talking about. There's not universe where I'm "too good" for you. Do you understand that?" Derek responded.

"Uh, yes there is. It's this universe. You literally are amazing and i don't deserve you, like at all."

"No, stop talking. You're an idiot. A god damn smart, talented, loyal, beautiful idiot. And I am crazy about you."

"Uh. Thank you, I think?" Stiles hesitated.

"Stiles, I'm trying to tell you I'm in love with you. Will you let me do that?"

"Oh my god, what? Yes, yes, of course. Go ahead, I'm listening."

Derek sighed. "I love you, moron."

Stiles jumped up and into Derek's arms. He wrapped his legs and arms around him, giggling like a high-school girl.

"Idiot indeed," Derek sighed, getting a grip on his legs.

"Yes, I know. Can we watch Avengers now?"

Derek nodded. He kicked off his shoes and sat down on the bed, laying back. Stiles spread his legs out and rested his head on Derek's chest.