Superwolf AU (1)

For those who are not educated, Superwolf is Supernatural and Teen Wolf mixed. So expect to see more than one ship in here. Obviously, Sterek. The second I will jot reveal, but for SPN fans...enjoy;)

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

Sam was sitting on the hood of the car when Dean walked out of the gas station.

"Anything new?" Dean asked.

"Yeah, actually. Beacon Hills, California. There have been sightings of a big dog in the woods. A body was found in the woods, cut and chewed up. There was a witness, a kid - Stiles Stilinski. Officers say he is making up stories about wolves," Sam informs.

"Werewolves, I hate them sons of bitches," Dean groans.

"Why? Isn't it just one bullet and it's done?" Sam asked, standing up.

"Nope, that is just a rumor."

"Huh... weird."

Sam and Dean got into their car and started their drive from Washington to California.

17 hours went by quickly with the help of music, stories, and scoping out women they passed by. Although that was mostly just Dean. Sam still only felt things for Jessica. They ended up growing stronger after her death.

Once they finally got to Beacon Hills, they decided to go straight to the crime scene. To their surprise, the witness was there alone.

"Hey! Are you Stiles?" Dean called out.

Stiles's head whipped around in confusion.

"Who's asking?" He answered.

"Well, I'm Dean, and this is my brother Sam. We are here investigating the murder of Carmen."

"What are you? FBI?"

"No, we're cops. We work at the precinct in town."

Stiles laughed. "No, you're not."