V-neck

"Stiles? Stiles!" Derek called out, walking through his and Scott's house.

"Stiles is in the kitchen, Derek! And stop going through our window, we have a door," Scott complains.

"No. Stiles I need to talk to you about something," Derek said, making his way to the kitchen.

"What's up babe?" Stiles asked.

Stiles was leaning on the counter. Derek didn't know whether to stare at his ass or his neck and collar bone. He is wearing a v-neck that shows sneak peeks of his collar bone and shoulders. His jeans are skinny, tightly wrapping around his thighs and ass.

"Derek?" Stiles said louder, getting Derek's attention.

"What?"

"You okay? You're red and you look like you're about to shift," Stiles said, slight worry on his face.

"It's nothing I just wanted to talk to you about Peter," Derek said hushed, walking closer to Stiles.

"What's wrong with him this time?" Stiles asked.

"I don't know," Derek pulled Stiles hips to his groin.

"Derek," Stiles face could pace for a tomatoe. "Scott is home."

"Then be quiet," Derek smirked.

Scott's POV

I hear a few subtle slamming noises. Curious I stand up, planning to go an investigate. Then I hear it, a loud moan then Stiles yell Derek's name.

"Seriously guys!!" I scream.

They made no effort to notice my yelling at them.