He's a Werewolf!? (2)

My apologies , the first part of this is at the beginning of the story. :)

Stiles, Lydia, Scott, and Allison were all walking to lunch when Lydia needed to stop at her locker.

"Are you kidding me!? I'm hungry, do you really need that?" Stiles groaned.

"Yes, I really need it," Lydia barked back.

Stiles rolled his eyes, giving up. They all waited around Lydia's locker, anxious to get to lunch.

"Nah, screw this, I'm going to lunch. I'll see you guys outside."

"Really, Stiles?" Scott said in a , please help me, manner.

"Yes."

Stiles turned around and started walking beside the pleads for his presence. He shoved his hands into his pockets and continued walking. As he turned the corner, a figure slammed into him.

Stiles stumbled back but caught himself. Unfortunately, Derek wasn't so lucky himself. He was hurling back, falling on his ass and dropping his bag.

"Oh, shit! I'm sorry!" Stiles squeaked.

He picked up the bag and offered his hand to Derek.

"You clearly seem obsessed," Derek sighed, taking his hand.

"What?"

Stiles pulled him up and gave him his bag.

"First, you're calling me cute while i can hear. Then, you're bumping into me. What's next? A kiss."

"Huh!?"

Derek laughed as the red from his ears creeped onto his cheeks and nose.

"Relax," Derek sighed. "I was joking. Anyways, do you know where Scott is?"

"He's at Lydia's locker. Why?"

"I was invited to have lunch with him."

"Oh. I think you're better off just waiting for him at our spot. They take forever at the lockers."

"I suppose that's where you were headed?"

Stiles nods.

"Oh well. Let's go get lunch then."

[Later]

"That's not what happened!" Lydia squealed.

"Yes, it was!" Stiles argued.

"No, it isn't! Take it back!"

"I'm not taking back the truth!"

"You better run."

Stiles's smug look dropped, and his feet started. He bolted for the track as Lydia kicked off her heels and chased after him.

"Does this happen often?" Derek asked.

"Unfortunately, yes," Allison sighed as Scott took a bit of his sandwich.

Derek watched the two of them run laps around the track and cut through the field. He couldn't help but smile a little bit. Slowly, very, very slowly, a small feeling of admiration built up inside of him.

"You gotta hand it to the kid," Scott swallowed. "Lydia did steal from every makeup store there is."

"And she wasn't caught?" Derek laughed.

"Oh no, she was. She just flaunted her looks and got away with a warning."

"Damn. I wish."

"Me too, man... me too."

Eventually, Stiles started slowing down, and so did Lydia. She managed one extra spurt of energy to harass him before they returned to the group. Lydia sat down by Allison. Stiles almost immediately flopped to the ground. Scooting up, he rested his head on Derek's thigh.

"You're my pillow," he declared.

Derek rolled his eyes, shrugging it off. They continued to eat lunch - and sleep - until the bell rang once more.