Virgins

"Seriously dude, I don't understand why you are so pressed about this," Scott complained.

Stiles slammed his lockers shut and looked at him almost offended. 

"They're killing virgins, Scott. We're virgins!"

"Yeah...about that-"

"Are you serious right now?" Stiles scoffed. 

"It just happened, Isaac and I-"

"I'm the only virgin left!!" Stiles cried, throwing his arms in the air. "Unbelievable!" 

"Hey, I'm sure Derek's up to change that if you just give him a call," Scott suggested. 

Stiles lets out a scoff like laugh, returning his arms to his sides. He picks up his bag and slings it over his shoulder. 

"Yes, Scott. Let me just give him a call and ask him to fuck me. Cause that's totally rational!"

"Who are you calling for such things?" Isaac asked, walking up behind Scott.

"Stiles's worried he's going to die because the killer is killing virgins."

"Oh- just message Derek you big baby."

"That's what I said!" Scott exclaimed. 

"No- no! Absolutely not."

Isaac hangs his arm over Scott's shoulder, "It was nice knowing you Stiles."

Rolling his eyes, Stiles holds up his hand, flipping them off while walking away. 

-later-

'tap - tap - tap'

Stiles takes off his headphones and looks around his room. He looks at his window. 

'tap - tap - tap'

"What the-"

Stiles gets up and walks to his window, pulling it open. 

"What the hell are you doing here?" Stiles asks in a whisper yell, backing away from the window.

"Isaac and Scott told me you needed assistance...with..things," Derek explained. 

Derek closed the window and leaned against the still. 

"They were just kidding; all good here," Stiles laughed nervously. 

Derek's eyebrow rose. Panic started to set in. Stiles had always had emotions for Derek. Whether it was love, joy, anger, or lust, Stiles felt it all. 

"You alright?" Derek asks, smirking slightly.

"Yeah..? I'm fine, are you fine?"

"I'm fine."

"Good, good, that's good."

Derek sighed, standing up straight. 

"If you're so fine then why's your heart racing?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Stiles don't try to play it off, you know I know," Derek shook his head. 

"I'm just warm, but I'm fine."

Derek's demeanor changed almost instantly. He started walking forward to Stiles, who backed up with each step. Derek stopped when Stiles was back against the wall. He reached his arm over and gently closed the door. 

Stiles looked up at Derek innocently. "Why close the door? I like the door open, you should open the door-"

Stiles was cut off by Derek leaning in and kissing him. Stiles grabbed his jacket. The stupidly hot leather jacket. He almost fell due to the amount of bliss he was experiencing. Derek held his waist to give him support. 

Derek parted their lips and leaned his forehead against Stiles's. 

"Tell me if you want me to stop," Derek whispered. 

"God, don't ever stop," Stiles huffed before he grabbed the back of Derek's neck, kissing him again. 

-later-

Stiles laid next to Derek, huffing. 

"Holy shit," he breathily laughed. 

Derek let out a short chuckle. 

"No like, holy shit! That was amazing. I gotta thank those two idiots."

Derek brought Stiles closer. He took the hint and quieted down. Stiles wrapped his arm around Derek's waist and smiled to himself. 

"HOLY SHIT!" Stiles thought.