He's a Werewolf!? (4)

Stiles lay in his bed, staring at the ceiling. He tried to sleep but couldn't shake the recent events out of his head.

"Why would Scott pretend?" He couldn't help but ask himself.

There was a tap at his window that caught his attention. He looked at the window and saw a figure. He jumped, falling off his bed. His hands immediately went for a bat.

"Put the bat down, Stiles," the figure said, coming down from the window.

"How do you know my name?"

There was an audible sigh before the lights flicked on. Stiles shut his eyes and dropped the bat.

"Warning, next time!"

"Oh, shut up."

Stiles took a few seconds to open his eyes. When he saw it was Derek, he considered picking up the bat again.

"What are you doing here? And why did you come through my window?"

"Like I'm going through the sheriff's front door. And I need to apologize."

Stiles rolled his eyes, walking to his bed and laying back down.

"I'm serious," Derek said. "I'm sorry for what I said with Scott. I did plan on coming over."

"So why didn't you?" Stiles sat up. "If you really did, why didn't you come over?"

"Because..." Derek sighed. "Because I didn't want to annoy Scott."

"There it is," Stiles scoffed, rolling onto his side. "Just go. You're wasting your time here."

"Stiles, I really am sorry. It was a dick move, and I want to take it back. But that's literally impossible."

Stiles stayed quiet.

"I know I hurt you, but I'm trying to apologize. Will you please look at me."

He didn't budge. Derek was starting to lose his paitence. Something in him just broke, and he took control.

Derek climbed on the bed and pulled Stiles onto his back, hovering over him. Stiles stared up at him in shock.

"I'm sorry," he repeated.

Stiles stared at his, his gaze softening. A short smile grew on his face. He couldn't believe this was really happening.

Without thinking, Stiles raised his hand to Derek's face. He earned a smirk.

"There was something on your face.." Stiles lied, his voice fading into a whisper.

"Oh, was there?"

Stiles nodded.

"Well then.. let me show you my appreciation."

Stiles gave a confused look before Derek leaned down. Shocked, Stiles had no intention of losing this moment. He shut his eyes and melted into the kiss.

Stiles broke the kiss with a smirk. "I guess it was a kiss next."