Early Return

Derek closed the door. He set down his bag and took off his shoes. He hung up his jacket and started walking to the living room.

"Babe?" He called out.

Muffled noises were coming from the bedroom. Derek walked to the door, as he got closer it sounded like someone was in pain.

Derek, worried about his lover, opened the door. When he saw Stiles, his fear went away. His face turned a subtle red.

Somehow, Stiles didn't hear him. Derek watched as Stiles inserted a second finger into himself. As he moaned, he called Derek's name.

Derek bit his lip as a boner grew in his pants.

Stiles jerked himself off as he fingered his ass. His breathing became more rapid as he inched closer to finishing.

Derek watched as Stiles came. He pulled out his fingers and released his cock.

"That was hot," Derek blurted.

Stiles looked at him. His face turned red and he grabbed the blanket. Warping it around himself, Stiles hid.

Derek lightly chuckled as he walked to the bed. He sat down and peeled a layer of the blanket away, showing Stiles's face.

"Why are you hiding?" He asked.

"You weren't supposed to see that," Stiles mumbled. "I thought you got back tomorrow."

"Business finished early."

Stiles nodded.

Derek lifted his chin. "Why are you so embarrassed?"

"I feel so exposed doing something like that in front of you."

Derek pecked him softly. "I thought it was very hot."

"You did?"

Derek nodded, "You are very sexy, Stiles."

Stiles wrapped his arms around Derek's neck and hugged him. Derek moved the blanket down to his hips and hugged his waist.

"I feel embarrassed," Stiles huffed.

"There is no need. This is a safe space to do things like that in."

Derek gently rubbed his waist.

"I won't ever judge you for something like that."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

Derek kissed Stiles's neck again. He sucked on it, leaving a light hickey. Stiles's hand found its way to his hair.

"I especially liked how you were moaning my name," he whispered.

Shivers ran down Stiles's spine. He let go of Derek and wrapped the blanket around both of them.

"It's cold in here," he mumbled.

Derek got out of the blanket and took off his sweater. He handed it to Stiles. Stiles took it as he got off the bed.

Derek grabbed a pair of Stiles's boxers and brought them back to him. He let Stiles dress before sitting with him.

"Better?"

Stiles nodded and laid his head on his lap. Derek softly played with his hair.

Stiles started dozing off. Derek gently lifted his head. He laid down and brought Stiles close.

He laid his head on Derek's chest and slowly fell asleep.