16 Months 3.

After the fight was over, Stiles saw nothing. It was black. No more dreams. No more seeing Derek hurt. It was over.

-later-

Stiles expected them to be back soon. Considering they could heal quickly and run fast. But he wouldn't be surprised if they took their time.

Stiles layed curled up in his bed. He was on and off his phone. Checking message from the pack of watching videos to keep him distracted.

As he was almost asleep there was a weight behind him. A warmth against his back and and arm around his waist.

"Derek!" He thought to himself. He was so happy that he's back, but didn't want to disturb some of Derek's peace.

He rolled over and layed in Derek's chest. Except, one thing was off. The smell. Derek smelled liked wood and cologne fought a dog. It was bad and it didn't bother Stiles.

Except, now, this Derek smelled like coconuts and some fancy spray. Derek always wore the cheap, drug store cologne. Stiles peeked up and found Theo there.

His stomach dropped and he kicked Theo away, causing him to fall off the bed.

"What the fuck!" Stiles yelled.

"What's the matter babe, you seemed pretty okay with it in the beginning?" Theo said smugly.

"I thought you were Derek! You asshole!" Stiles freaked out and scooted to the back of his bed.

Theo got up and was about to pursue Stiles further but was stopped by a bigger person. Stiles peered behind Theo and saw a shirt he recognized. The same boring haircut and same face. Derek is home.

"I suggest you leave or I'll tear you apart, limb by limb...with my teeth," Derek threatened.

Theo went pale and scurried out of his room and out of the house as fast as he could.

"Stiles, are you okay?" Derek asked.

"I'm okay. Are you?" Stiles spoke in part disbelief.

"Yeah, I'm okay."

"Are you real?" Stiles asked scooting to the end of the bed.

"I'm real, Stiles."

A torrent of emotions slapped Stiles hard. Tears started flowing and he rushed into Derek's arms.

"You ass! I thought you were going to die!" Stiles sobbed.

Derek hugged him tightly and let him get it out. He eventually picked up Stiles and brought him to the bed. They laid down together and Stiles continued to cry. It lessened each minute but he let it out.

Derek rubbed his back and kissed him every now and then. Stiles eventually calmed down. They laid there, together in silence. No words were needed.

Stiles got a random rush of lust. He looked at Derek and saw he was still awake. He moved the leg that was on Derek's over him and on the other side so he was sitting on Derek's lap.

"Stiles, what are you doing?" Derek asked, snaking his hands to Stiles's waist for support.

"I want you Derek," Stiles said bluntly. He leaned forward and kissed Derek. Making his way to Derek's ear, Stiles whispered, "I need you, Derek. You were gone for so long..."

A matching burst of lust grew in Derek. He gripped onto Stiles harder and kissed his neck.

They had a very intimate time that night. But it was needed. It was a relief. Derek is home.