Lock the door!

"Derek!" Stiles yelled from the bedroom.

"Yeah?" Derek responded.

"Can you come here?!"

"Coming," he said, getting off the couch.

Derek walked up the steps and down the hall to Stiles's room. He opened the door and saw Stiles sprawled on the bed. He was laying on his stomach, facing the head of the bed. The only clothing was his boxers.

Derek stopped in his tracks.

"Can you massage my back?" Stiles asked, his face in his phone. "I've been super tense lately."

Derek didn't respond, causing Stiles to turn his head in confusion.

"You okay?" Stiles asked.

"What are you wearing?"

"Uh.." Stiles looked down at himself then back to Derek. "Boxers? And by your reaction I don't think you disapprove. Plus, it's my house, I'm gonna wear what I want."

Derek looked at himself and sighs. "It's your fault."

Stiles perks up with a smirk. He purposely sits up slowly, making sure to pop his butt out. When he's sitting up on his knees, he faces Derek.

"I guess I should take responsibility then."

Derek's eyebrow raises. Stiles then makes a come here motion with his finger, a big smile on his face. Derek came closer to Stiles till he was close enough to be pulled in.

Stiles pulled off his shirt and started undoing his belt. He opened Derek pants and pulled down his boxers.

Derek snatched Stiles wrist and tugged his hair. "Eager boy," he said in a hushed voice. "What's the rush?"

"It's been forever since we last did something intimate. You've been so busy with Scott," Stiles explained in a whine.

"Oh, so we aren't eager, we're jealous?"

Stiles scoffed, "I am not jealous."

"Yeah?"

Stiles nodded.

"So you wouldn't mind if I went and bothered Scott right now?" Derek asked, letting go of Stiles.

"Wha- but-," Stiles juggled with his words.

"What? If you aren't jealous, it shouldn't be a problem."

Stiles didn't say anything, he just looked down.

"No objection? Then I'll be goING," Derek voice jumped to the abrupt sensation to his dick.

He looked down and Stiles was sucking the tip, looking up at him. Derek let out a "I was right/ I told you so" chuckle.

His hands found their way back to Stiles's hair as his head flopped backwards. Derek let out low groans and huffs as Stiles continued.

Both of Derek's hands were in Stiles's hair now. He looked at Stiles with a smirk as he pushed his head down further. Stiles gaged at the suddenness and Derek just watched in amusement.

Suddenly, the door knob turned, catching the attention of Derek. When the door started to creak open a wave of panic washed over Stiles.

"Close the door!" Derek growled.

The door slammed closed in response as a very embarrassed Scott yelled back, "Lock the door, will ya!?"

Derek rolled his eyes and continued bobbing Stiles's head up and down. Stiles gagged and that struck something in Derek.

"I'm close babe," he huffed.

Stiles took this as the chance to wrap his tongue around Derek. And with one more thrust Derek was releasing into Stiles's throat.

Derek held his head there until he was done. When he pulled out he let go of Stiles's hair. Stiles swallowed so it wouldn't make a mess on the bed.

Derek pulled his boxers and pants back to normal. He put his hand on Stiles face, holding his chin up. Derek leaned down and kissed his forehead.

"Good job, Stiles," he whispered.

Stiles smiled lazily.

"Lay down and let me give you that massage."

Stiles returned to his origin position, cuddling the pillow he rested his head on. Derek massaged his back as he started to fall asleep.