Company

This part is going to include some "spicy" stuff, I don't know if anyone read the desc. but in this Stiles and Derek are consenting ages, meaning Stiles is playing lacrosse for a college and he is 19 -AN ADULT- 

glad we got that covered :) 

ENJOY

Derek had waited out side the locker room for the last of the team to leave, making sure Stiles was the last person in there before walking. 

The team had won but it wasn't a great playing day for Stiles. He was benched for half the game and it just made him think of high school. And considering everything that had happened during high school, it wasn't something Stiles really wanted to remember. 

Derek walked over to the showers, as he heard the water running. He saw Stiles in the first shower, head down, water pouring down his body. 

"Rough day, huh?" Derek assumed by the look on his face. 

Derek couldn't make it to the game but when he got a message from Stiles that Stiles needed him, he was on his way almost immediately. 

"You can tell." 

Derek slipped his coat off his arms and put in on the ground. "You want company?" He asked, slipping his shoes and socks off. 

"More than anything else," Stiles caved, turning towards Derek, his back against the wall. 

Derek slid off his pants and pulled off his shirt. He took off his boxers slowly, teasing Stiles. 

"Can you stop teasing and hold me already?"

"Now where's the fun in that, Sti?" Derek said, taking off his boxers. 

"If you are just gonna tease the entire time like an asshole, you can put your clothes on and go," Stiles snapped, turning away. 

"I don't recall you being the one allowed to bark orders," Derek whispered sternly, moving up closer to Stiles body. 

Stiles had butterflies. He enjoyed being bossed around and dominated, especially by Derek. 

His body shivered at the warmth of Derek's. "Being quiet now are we?" Derek said, grabbing Stiles's waist. 

Stiles tensed up and he stayed quiet. 

Derek turned Stiles around, looking down at him. Stiles however, did not return the eye contact. 

Derek started getting annoyed at Stiles's misbehaving. "Look at me and apologize, Stiles." 

Stiles got more butterflies and looked up and Derek, "I'm sorry, Derek." 

"It's okay," Derek accepted, kissing Stiles on the forehead. "I know this game was rough for you."

"Can we not talk about it?" 

"Sure... now turn around." 

Stiles obliged, turning around he spaced out his legs, giving Derek as much room as he needed to do whatever.