Chapter 4

Brooklyn's pov
It was a couple of weeks later, and it was back to new shift.
For the past few weeks, me and Brett have gotten really along and we just works out great as partners.
Brett is really a great paramedic but also a great person, so I'm glad that I'm working with her and that she is together with my brother.

Today it would be Stella's first shift back since the fire in the apartment building couple of weeks ago, even if she wants on active duty she and I have also gotten along with each other and she is also really great person.

I had parked my car and now is was on my way up from the driveway to the firehouse, and I actually arrived at the same time as Brett, Cruz and Otis who I also found out that all of those three was roommates.

Brett - hey Brooke!

Brooke - hey guys!

Cruz/Otis - hey!

We all walked in to the firehouse and walked to the direction of the locker room to get changed.
We walked in to the locker room and got changed and put our bags away, Otis and Cruz was fast to get changed and also to leave the locker room.

After a little while me and Brett was walked through the halls and she was telling me about stuff that I needed and wanted to know about the guys since there was a couple of things that I had missed about everyone.
But Brett and I walked in to the common room because it was breakfast time also, and I really needed some food and coffee today.

Mouch - 20$ per ticket!

We just walked it the kitchen island to grab a plate to take some breakfast, when I also heard Stella's voice.

Stella - what's up 51?

Everyone - there she is! How are you Kidd?

Stella - I feel great, and ready to get back to work.

Casey - about that. Chiefs orders, desk job only for  this shift.

Stella - okay.

Stella walked over to where me and Brett was standing by the kitchen island, and Severide walked in to the common room with Stella but he walked over to where Casey and Andy was sitting at the table.
After me, Brett and Stella had taken some food and we where going to take a seat at the table with the guys , but we didn't really get the chance.
Bell squad 3, ambo 61, Car accident

So it was just for us to leave the plates and for Brett and I to get out on the apparatus floor with squad and take off to the scene that we got called at.

General's pov
Ambo and squad arrived at the same time back to the firehouse after there call, because ambo had a little boy who was the patient.
Severide followed Brooke and Brett when they where dropping of the little boy with the doctors at Chicago Med, because Severide was going to help and that was something either the paramedics or the doctors could do.

Severide jumped out of the rig after squad had drove up on the apparatus floor, and so did the rest of the guys on squad. Severide walked over to the other side of the rig where the rest of his teammates was.

Severide - hey guys, I want a report with everything that you saw and don't leave any details.

Tony - copy that.