Chapter 61

General's pov
About 6 weeks has passed and it was around Christmas time and at firehouse 51 the firefighter and the paramedics has been Christmas decorating, a Christmas tree was up in the firehouse and this year they had so much of Christmas decorations up and they haven't had that in a couple of years.

Everyone was at the firehouse because of there new shift today  which had started a little while ago, there haven't been so much going around at the firehouse for the firefighter and the paramedics. Jason Pelham was still a member of truck 81 and everything was good between Pelham and Gallo.
Casey had a talk with Gallo about giving Pelham a chance, Gallo started to realize that he can't treat Pelham the way like Cruz treated Gallo when he started to work at firehouse 51.

Stella Kidd was still away and she haven't been in Chicago for over a month, she left before Brett and Andy moved to Portland.
Kelly Severide haven't been talking to Stella, he have tried to reach out but Stella is the one who haven't called or texting for the past two weeks.

Gallo and Ritter was sitting by the couch in the common room and they where talking about the thing that they have for there beer project, Gallo, Ritter and Violet are gonna give out tests on a winter festival  of the beer that they have created.

Ritter - All right, so let's meet at the brewery after shift, and we can load up supplies for WinterFest.

Gallo - Oh, I rented a truck.

Ritter - How many beers do we have to give away?

Gallo - A hundred of each style And a dozen of your IPAs.

Ritter - Oh. No, I was just monkeying around with that recipe.

Gallo - No, I tasted it.

Ritter - And it was my first attempt at brewing.

Gallo - No, it's awesome.

Ritter - Well, maybe we shouldn't include it.

Gallo - What? No, forget that. It's in.

Violet walked in to the common room and she saw Ritter and Gallo sitting on chairs by the couch, so she walked over to them and Gallo got his eyes on her.

Gallo - You got the all clear.

Violet - Minus one appendix, but plus one amazing wristband.

She was showing off her wristband that she still had on from the hospital.

Ritter - You do know you can cut that off the moment you leave the hospital.

Violet - It's a fashion statement now. Oh, and I spoke to the WinterFest coordinator, and apparently we got an amazing location for our booth. They said our association with Charles DeWitt scored it.

Ritter - That's great.

Violet - Or maybe Cara took care of it for us?

Gallo - That's... that's, um... That's not, uh...

Violet wasn't listening to what Gallo was trying to say, because she saw when Mouch, Brooke and Casey walked in to the common room.
Violet got up from the couch and she started to follow Brooke as she was walking towards the kitchen island in the common room.

Violet - Oh, the jump bag was lying out behind the ambulance unzipped for some reason.

Brooklyn - Oh, shit, that was me. I was replacing the ACE bandages and I got distracted.

Violet - I figured. I zipped it up and put it back. It's fine.

Brooke was standing by the coffee machine as Mouch poured coffee in to her mug, Casey was standing on the opposite side of where Brooke was standing with Violet and Mouch.