Chapter 13

Brett's pov
It was couple of days later and already two shifts had passed, and today it was time for another shift.
I stayed over at Andy's house last night, it felt good to have a boyfriend who is so caring and sweet.
Even if I slept at Andy's house, we weren't gonna drive together to the firehouse. Because I would pick Stella up and then Brooke, and it woeful be really nice to just be in a car without any guys.

About 30 minutes ago both me and Andy woke up because of the alarm, I was in the shower and Andy had already taken a shower.
I needed to drive earlier then I usually do, because I was gonna buy some donuts for me, Stella and Brooke.

I had gotten out from the shower five minutes ago and I was in Andy's bedroom to take on my uniform so I didn't have to do that when I get to the firehouse.
Andy walked in to the bedroom with two cups of coffee and he was also changed to his work clothes.

Andy - here you have a cup of coffee.

He said and handed my on if the cups with coffee.

Brett - thanks!

Andy - do you need to leave early and without me?

Brett - yeah, sometimes I just need to be with the girls and not you guys.

Andy - I'm just glad that you and Brooke are so close.

Brett - me to.

There was one thing that I have been thinking about and I don't know if I should tell Andy or just keep it to myself. But I do know if I told him he wouldn't say it to someone else.

Brett - can I tell you something? But you can't say it to the guys at the firehouse, specially Casey!

Andy - of course.

Brett - Brooke is such a good partner, better then Gabby. There is never a problem with Brooke, and she always care about all of us. She always put others before herself.

Andy - I'm glad to hear that, and maybe that is something Casey doesn't need to hear.

Brett - yeah.

I was of course really happy to be together with Andy Darden. Since I'm working with his sister and I could tell him about this.
I was glad that I have been working with gabby Dawson, but it is just different with Brooke.

General's pov
It was less then 10 minutes until shift started, Brett and Stella was sitting in a car outside of Brooklyn's apartment building. They were eating donuts and just sitting in Brett's car and of course talking about the guys.

How nice it feels to just sit in a car without the guys and arrived at the firehouse without any of the guys.
Since Brett usually arrives with Otis and Cruz or she arrives with Andy.

Stella and Brett saw Brooke stepping out of her apartment building but she wasn't alone.
Brooke and Chaplin Sheffield was sharing a kiss before he went another way and she jumped in to Brett's car.

Brooklyn - good morning!

Stella - looks like you had a good night too.

Brooklyn - it was.

Stella - let's keep the party going.

She said and throw a paper bag with donuts to Brooke in the back of the car.

Brooklyn - yes.

Stella - we don't need to be at work for another four minutes.

Stella started the music in the car and Brett started the engine so they could take off and drive to the firehouse for a new shift. The good thing is that from Brooke's apartment and to the firehouse there is less then 5 minutes between in a car.