Chapter 35

General's pov
Almost a week has passed, today it is a new shift and it is only two days until Andy Darden and Sylvie Brett's wedding. Everyone are excited for it to happen and everyone at 51 have helped so this can happen earlier then expected.

The shift at firehouse 51 had started about an hour ago, ambo 61 was already out on a call and in the meantime Truck 81, squad 3 and engine 51 was at the firehouse and they haven't gotten a call yet. As Brooke and Brett was out on there call, the rest of the guys at the firehouse would plan the last things that needed to be done and it was those things that Brett wasn't supposed to know about.

It was now over an hour ago since the shift started, Brooke and Brett was still out and they had just dropped off there patient at Chicago Med. The two paramedics were walking out of the hospital and towards the ambo, Brett and Brooke have been talking just a little about the wedding today but for the last couple of days there have been a lot of talking about the wedding.

Brooklyn - are you excited to get married, Brett?

Brett - yeah, but I'm nervous. Im just scared that something will happen.

Brooklyn - take a big breath, nothing will happen. It will be a beautiful wedding, you have me and everyone at the firehouse.

Brett - I know and I'm great full for that as well, but I. More great full for you, Brooke.

Brooklyn - thanks Brett, it's really nice to hear that.

There was never an issue between the two paramedics and there have never been that, so Brooke and Brett are really happy to have each other. Brett thinks a lot about the almost two years taht has passed since she got partner up with Brooke.
Brett loved to work with Gabby Dawson, they got along good but something happened before gabby left the first time. But the way that Brett feels for Brooke when they work together she never felt that way with gabby Dawson.

Andy's pov
It was now past lunchtime and I was out on the apparatus floor and checking the truck like Casey asked me to do earlier. I was having my mind on the tru k just to keep my mind of the weeding and that's why I didn't noticed or hear that someone walked in on the apparatus floor but I heard the voice.
I turned around and that's when I saw both my parents there out on the apparatus floor right next to me, I haven't seen them for awhile and it isn't easy when they do live in Florida and I'm always working.

Andy - hey mom, hey dad!

Betty - hey Andrew!

David - hey son!

I was happy to see them and I knew that they would be happy to see Brooke and she would be happy to see them as well. It has been along time ago since my parent were in Chicago, the last time they where heard was when I got a divorce and the only time I have been seeing them is on Christmas on other holiday's in Florida.

I walked over to my parents and I gave my mom a hug first and then dad and I hugged each other, me and Brooke has those parent that loves us so much and has always showed us that.

Andy - it's great to see you both!

Betty - it feels good to be back in Chicago again, and to see you getting married again.

Andy - thanks mom.

I looked at dad and he didn't say so much, me and my mom have always hd a special bonding and my dad and Brooke have also had a special bonding.

David - where is your sister?

Andy - she is inside, follow me.

I walked towards the doors that leads in to the firehouse, my parents was walking behind me and the three of us walked in to the common room where I saw Sylvie, Brooke and Stella sitting together and that Casey and Severide was standing by the coffee machine.