Chapter 27

General's pov
A few weeks had passed after a few things things had happened. Few of the guys had found out about Gallo's history, the only people that knew about it was Casey, chief, Ritter and even Brooke knew about it now.
During a call about a few weeks ago, when Gallo walked in to a house that was on fire and he walked in through the back door. And Casey got mad at him for not following orders, Chief had then told Casey about what he had found out about another firefighter and that was the truth about Gallo's history.
Gallo told Casey about what happened when he was around 10 years old and that's when Casey told Gallo how he lost his Fiancé Hallie in a fire.
Gallo lost his whole family in a fire that was in there house when he was just a kid, Gallo's sister died also and there is a reason because of all of this why he became a firefighter.

A couple of weeks had passed and today there was a new shift for the guys that works on the second shift. Some of the guys was in the locker room to get ready for there shift. Cruz walked in to the locker room where some of the guys was standing by there locker's.

Cruz - good morning Slamigan fans!

He was holding some shirts with the logo of Slamigan that Cruz had created, he started to throw the shirts to the guys that was in the locker room. Brett had helped Cruz to creat Slamigan about almost two years ago, and Mouch had also helped him.

Gallo - what's this?

Cruz - this is a shirt supporting the best tool in the CFD.

Mouch - invented by our own Joe Cruz.

Brett - this looks really good, Joe.

Cruz was really proud of himself and the guys at the firehouse was proud of him too.

Casey - the firefighter expose this week.

Herrmann - yep, that's right. And Slamigan have there own booth and with a demonstration.

Mouch - my friend Nick Porter is taking care of it all.

Cruz - can you all feel the excitement?

And that's when Brooke walked in to the locker room and she had been in the locker room earlier when she arrived since she and Cruz arrived together earlier today then they usually do.

Cruz - Brooke, heads up.

He threw the last shift that he had, which was for Brooke anyway. She caught the shirt that was for her, she walked over to her locker and on the other side there was both Brett and Andy standing, my locker was between both Gallo and Casey.

Brooklyn - hey. So I got a message from Ryan, the social worker who helped us with the county youth detention facility.

Brett - oh yeah, Isaac's advocate.

Darden who still was in the locker room he noticed how Casey was listening to what Brooke was telling Brett about, and the rest of the guys that had been in the locker room had walked away.

Brooklyn - yeah, um, he says that Isaac is being released early. Ryan's been visiting a lot, and apparently e was a model inmate. I was gonna visit next week, but he's already gonna be home.

Brett - well, that's really good to hear.

Brooklyn - yeah.

Casey - Ryan's the guy you're dating, right?

Brooke got a little surprised since she haven't been out on a date since she broke off the engagement with Kyle and she haven't even thought about going out with someone right now either.

Casey - he seems really invested, which makes a difference in those situations.

Brooklyn - yeah, I wasn't dating Ryan. We had a drink once at Molly's to talk about Isaac.