Chapter 33

General's pov
It was a few weeks later and today it was a new day and a new shift, the shift would start soon. Some of the guys was at the firehouse and some of them where in the locker room. And this time it was Stella, Brooke, Capp, Mouch, Casey and Cruz who was in the locker room getting changed but at the same time that Cruz was talking about his weeding that wasn't that far away from Darden and Brett's wedding.

Cruz - Monogrammed napkins. Monogrammed cutlery.

Brooklyn - I'm so glad that I'm not getting married.

Stella and Brooke looked at each other and laughed a little.

Cruz - They can even put our initials in the wedding cake.

Mouch - What kind of cake?

Cruz - That's another decision we have to make. Uh, no.

They noticed that Cruz took something out of his locker and it was a perm with papers inside of it.

Cruz - Chloe made this in order to keep track of it all.

He showed the perm for them all.

Cruz - Look. 27 flavors to choose from. I didn't even know that there were 27 flavors!

Casey - Focus on the positive, Cruz. Got a bachelor party coming up, right?

Cruz - Ugh, great, something else I need to plan.

Capp - I hope they have gluten-free options. Gluten is poison.

Cruz just looked at him, but Cruz, Capp and mouch walked out of the locker room and left. Brooke, Stella and Casey walked over to the other side of the locker room and Severide was sitting there and he looked a little confused.

Severide - I think I left my wallet at home.

Casey and Brooke looked at each other, before they looked back at Severide.

Stella - Did you not even hear Cruz spinning out just now?

Severide - Yeah, weddings.

Brooklyn - Kelly, you're his best man.

Stella - He needs your help.

Severide - Okay, as soon as I find my wallet.

Stella - Okay, well You left it on the kitchen counter.

She took out severide's wallet from one of her pants pockets, and Stella handed the wallet to Severide.

Stella - Aren't you glad I moved in?

Severide - Yeah, I am.

The four of them were on there way to walk out of the locker room, they would walk towards the common room to eat some breakfast.
In the meantime in the common room, Capp and Tony was already sitting there with a plate but Herrmann and Mouch just walked in there, Gallo and Ritter was the one to make the breakfast Bruce they both where the candidates.

Gallo - Oh, hey, have a seat. We'll bring them to you.

Mouch - Whoa, table service? What's the occasion?

Herrmann and mouch took a seat at the table, and Gallo was gonna bring them each a plate.

Gallo -Just keeping active.

Ritter - Violet got him a Fitbit.

Mouch - Ah. Things getting serious?

Gallo - She wants an accurate step count so she can try to beat me.

Mouch - Wonder how many steps I take every day.

Gallo - Well, you should get yourself one of these, Mouch. I mean, the newer models, they even track your heart health, your sleep patterns.