Chapter 48

General's pov
Another two days had passed and today it was a new shift of the guys who works on the second shift, the shift would start in 20 minutes.
Stella and Brett was right outside of the firehouse talking when they saw Brooke in another car that wasn't her's and she wasn't alone in the car.
Brooke was in a car with Grainger who she has started to date for a little while now, today he did drive her to the firehouse and then he would drive himself to the firehouse where he works.

The two girls who was waiting on Brooke was watching as Brooke and grainger shared a kiss before she got out of his car.
Stella gave Brooke a look because this was the first time in awhile that Stella saw Brooke with grainger and she didn't thought that they where that serious.

Brooklyn - what?

Stella - nothing. I didn't thought that you two was spending the nights together yet.

Brooklyn - this was the first time I let him stay over and we had a good morning together.

Brett - that's good for you.

Brooklyn - yeah.

Stella - I'm just glad that you have someone now.

Brooke didn't say a word so instead the three girls walked in to the firehouse and they headed immediately in to the locker room to put there things away.

In the meantime Casey had been at the firehouse for less then half an hour because there where things that he needed to do in his quarters and like he usually think is the benefit about being a captain and it was the things that he didn't like to do.
Casey walked in to the common room and Gallo was in there and he was making breakfast for everyone, Gallo had started to noticed that Casey has been acting strange and that Casey don't feel good and so has Brooke but she hasn't said so much about it.

Casey - Morning.

Gallo - Morning, Captain.

Casey - I wanted to let you know, with respect to our conversation last shift, that you don't need to worry... The headaches, all that? Stopped.

Gallo - That's great.

Casey - Yeah, and I talked to Will Halstead over at Med, so... it's all good.

Brooke had walked in to the common room and she was standing already by the coffee machine and she heard the last part what Casey said to Gallo and she was a little curious about what was going on with Casey.

Brooklyn - What's all good?

Casey - I, uh...Had a couple bad headaches last shift, but, uh, it's all cleared up.

Brooklyn - Oh. I'm glad you're better.

Casey - Thanks.

Brooke took her cup of coffee and she went and took a seat at the table and she saw when stella, Brett and Andy walked in to the common room.
Stella and Andy took a sip of coffee for themselves and Brett took a cup of coffee for her but she had to drink decaf coffee which she wasn't so happy about.
Andy took a seat next to where his sister was sitting, he had seen that Brooke was talking to Casey before he walked in to the common room.

Brooklyn - have you told Casey or Severide about the baby yet?

She whispered to Andy so that no one would hear who was also in the common room which was only Gallo, Ritter, Herrmann and Mouch.

Andy - I did tell them both yesterday.

Brooklyn - what did they say?

Andy - they where really happy for me and Brett.

Brooklyn - that's really good to hear.

She was glad to hear that Casey and Severide knew about this, it was just good that they knew so that Stella could talk to Severide about this because she has sometimes hard to keep secrets from him.
They all didn't get a lot of time to just stay at the firehouse to relax because of the bell that went off.
Bell Truck 81 and Ambo 61