Chapter 11

General's pov
It had just been a few weeks after everything that had happened, everything seemed going back to "normal" except for the tension between Stella and Severide which is normal after a break up.
No one was talking about there break up so he they all know that Severide wouldn't say a word about it and Stella would just pretend it was normal but both Brooke and Brett knew that it all was effecting Stella.

Shift was soon going to start most of the guys where at the firehouse and ready for a new shift.
Casey and Brooke was walking around in the firehouse and they where talking to each other, they haven't been that close like they are now before and maybe because there was always something in between them.

Casey - the last thing that I expected was to look for a new place.

Brooklyn - I can help you with that, i love to look after new places. I prefer almost that instead of movies which Kyle isn't so happy about.

Casey - I will take all help that I can find.

Brooklyn - and I think I need to look for a new place too. And I can't tell Brett about it, because she will go all over the moon about it since she lives for that.

Casey - by the way, how's is it going with you and the Chaplin?

Brooklyn - everything is good.

They where just walking towards the common room when they both saw Severide walking in to the firehouse.
Severide just looked at both Casey and Brooke for a second and then he looked down on the floor.

Severide - hey....

Both Casey and Brooke stopped walking and looked at Severide and how he just passed them, and then they saw from the other way that Stella walked in to the firehouse.

And Stella looked at them both for just a second too and then she just passed them. Stella walked in to the direction where Severide came from when he walked in to the firehouse.

But both Casey and Brooke thought it was just awkward.
But they both also knew it would be like that since they work together and just broke up, but the good thing is that they aren't working on the same rig.
Casey and Brooke gave each other a final look at each other and then they went to opposite directions.

Brooklyn's pov
It have been a couple of hours since shift started, Brett and I have just been out on three or four calls since the shift started.
Brett and I we got back from our last call about 30 minutes ago, I was sitting in the bunker room on my bed and with my computer on my lap.

I was looking at new places on my computer to just help Casey a little, I thought that he would need some help since everything that have happened. But then there isn't so much to do when your at the firehouse and when you don't have any calls.

I was sitting there in the bunker room and was totally focused on my computer like I had done for almost half an hour, and I didn't hear that someone was behind me and looking at my computer.

Brett - are you looking at new places?

I turned around to look at Brett and I knew that I needed to tell her that I'm helping Casey.
And I also knew that she would want to help but I know that she can be to much on that point.

Brooklyn - yeah....

Brett - I didn't know you wanted to move.

Brooklyn - it's not for me.

Brett - who is it for then?

Brooklyn - Casey, I just want to help a little so he doesn't need to think about that so much.

Brett - I can help!

Brooklyn - I know, but I'm just gonna look a little to just show Casey.

Brett - I will look then to, just to help Casey too.

Brooklyn - okay.

And with that Brett left the bunker room, and I just laid down to my bed with a pillow over my face for just a few seconds.
I didn't want to tell Brett about not helping him, because I didn't want to hurt her.
Brett and I don't really have that kind of a relationship yet, and not even if she's dating my brother.

**
Casey's pov
It's the next day and the shift is over, I was in the locker room on the other side with both Brett and Brooke.
Apparently Brett had found out that Brooke was helping me to find a new place, so she wanted to help too. And I was just glad that I got extra help with it, so I didn't have to focus on that right now. But Brett was all over the moon to help me, she was showing to much of different places.

Me, Brett and Brooke was on our way to walk out of the locker room when both me and Brooke saw that Severide was by his locker and we knew that Andy was waiting on Brett outside of the firehouse since he was already changed and done.

Casey - thanks Brett for the help.

Brett - sure, see you later guys!

Brooke - bye!

Me and Brooke walked over to where Severide was standing by his locker and he was changed to his regular clothes and just fixing with his bag.

Severide - what was that about?

Casey - she is helping me to find a new place, like this one.

I said and pointed at Brooke who was standing beside me, she had told me yesterday about what happened with Brett and how she didn't want to hurt her and I was totally on her side with it all.

Severide - there is no rush out of the apartment.

Brooklyn - so sweet, you need your best friend.

Severide - shut up.

I just laughed about it, because sometimes you could really think that Severide and Brooke was related or anything.

Brooklyn - see you guys later.

Severide - where are you going?

Brooklyn - home.

Severide - so your not gonna meet the Chaplin?

Casey - you should tell the Chaplin to come by Molly's.

Brooklyn - I will see him later today, and maybe I will come with him to Molly's.

Casey - see you then!

Brooklyn - bye guys!

And with that Brooke was born too, and I was still in the locker room with Severide. But he was gonna leave to because he has a boat job and I was gonna drive back to my current home and sleep for a couple of hours and then probably tonight I will be at Molly's.