Chapter 6

General's pov
It was now two days later and it was a new shift, and it was also Halloween. So the firehouse was decorated with Halloween stuff since this is one of chiefs favorite holidays.
Some of the guys from second shift that would have a new shift today had arrived, Brooke had just arrived and she walked in to the locker room where Brett was standing by the locker's.
Halloween wasn't only chiefs favorite holiday but it was also Brooke's favorite, and she have loved it since she was a kid. Brooke loves to scary people and watching horror movies and just doing anything that has to do with Halloween.
But when Brooke walked in to the locker room she did noticed that Brett seemed a little angry or that just something was bothering her.

Brooklyn - hey, what's up

Brett - hey, I hate Halloween!

Brooklyn - why?

Brett - people are crazy like it is, we don't need holiday for stupidity.

Brooklyn - Halloween is better then Christmas. You haven't been to a Darden Christmas, it is really boring.

Brett - you will see. Everything is perfectly normal and when you least expect......BU! Halloween.

Brooke and Brett left the locker room because chief wanted to have a meeting when shift started in the briefing room.
When the two paramedics walked in there they noticed that almost everyone was there, Brooke took a seat next to Stella since she was sitting alone and Brett took a seat next to Andy.

Shift had started and chief was standing on the side of the room and apparently he wasn't the one who was going to have it today, but Gorsch walked in to the room and was standing in front of everyone and no one was happy to see him.
Severide and Casey was standing in the back of the room and looking at each other when they saw Gorsch walking in, and they wasn't the only one too look at each other. Because both Stella and Brooke looked also at each other, Brooke didn't really Kano so much about who this guy was but when she had heard about Gorsch form almost everyone she didn't like him either.

Gorsch - good morning, men. And women. Of course women have a big part here, in the fire department.

Gorsch was talking about stuff that most of the guys wasn't listening to, they where just thinking and to wish that the bell would get off. But instead they saw chaplain Orlovsky standing by the briefing room.

Herrmann - chaplain Orlovsky!

Everyone - hey!

Orlovsky - hey guys!

Mouch - what brings you to 51?

Gorsch - excuse me? I'm not finished here.

And with that the bell went off and they where all relieved for that.
Bell engine 51, truck 81, squad 3.

Brooke and Brett was happy that they didn't get a call, but Gorsch would take Boden's car and followed to the scene that engine, truck and squad was called at.

Brooklyn's pov
Me and Brett was just hanging around in the locker room when we heard the guys had came back from there call that they got this morning.

In the meantime that the guys was out on a call, me and Brett was eating breakfast and talking about the guys. But we also got to know each other even more then we had done before, and it was nice to just talk to Brett without any of the guys interrupting us or calls.

Brett and I walked out to the common room where the guys where now and Chaplin Orlovsky, but the knelt thing we heard was Cruz talking about something.

Brett - what's going on?

Herrmann - Chaplin is trying to do an announcement, but Cruz here won't shut his mouth.

Cruz - sorry Chaplin.