Chapter One

Kim Hong Joong

Kim Hong Joong best known as the prince of King and Queen of Xenovia. From what he remembers he was born to become king and create and heir. That's all that mattered when it came to his parents. Heir this heir that, and don't get started on his image. He needed to be perfect...always.

"It's about time for you to take over the throne Hong Joong." Mr.Kim said.

Hong Joong mentally rolled his eyes as he picked at his food. He was tired of this conversation.

"I agree with your father honey, we've found amazing candidates for queen." Mrs.Kim smiled as she took a bite of her food.

"Actually Mother and Father, can we do things different for once?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"I want to find my own queen, I want to have a queen that I love." Hong Joong said.

Mr. and Mrs.Kim looked at one another.

"Love isn't important Hong Joong. The focus is an heir, love will eventually come I mean look at me and your mother." Mr.Kim chuckled.

"Dad please...just think about it, if I'm in love the more heirs I can produce. Please I never ask for anything, please give me a year that's it." He begged.

"Say we do give you this year, you're a prince for crying out loud you will be recognized." Mrs.Kim said.

"I can wear a disguise, I can dye my hair and wear contacts. Change my clothing please." He begged.

"It is interesting, I'm curious to see whom he brings home." She said shrugging.

"Ok but Axel will have to accompany you. One year, I will make sure Axel keeps me updated on the process." Mr.Kim said pointing at him.

"Thank you." He smiled.

"Who knows he may find the love of his life." Mr.Kim shrugged.

Kim Hong Joong smiled as he continued to eat.

Iris Quinn

Iris let out a breath as she stepped off the bus, she quickly jogged to the office. She had the privilege of becoming an assistant to the worlds biggest bitch. She quickly slid through the elevator doors before they closed.

Letting out a breath as she held coffee and a sandwich in one hand and blueprints in the other while her bag was under her arm. Once the doors opened she quickly went to her office which was conjoined to her bosses.

Letting out a breath of relief that her boss was not in yet, she quickly heated the coffee up and placed it on her desk along with the sandwich. She organized the desk and placed the blueprints near the white board.

You would think a year working at this job she would be on her A game but it was the complete opposite. She went to her cubicle and smiled before opening her laptop.

"IRIS!"

Iris mentally groaned as she stood up leaving her cubicle. She could tell by the way Christa her boss, threw her jacket it was going to be a long day.