Chapter Forty-One

Iris Quinn

Iris held Imani's hand as she helped her to the bathroom, once she was inside Iris closed the door and waited outside of it for her. Iris watched as Hong Joong and her family walked ahead of her, he was showing them around the palace but Imani had to use the bathroom so she stayed back.

"Your family and His Highness family seem to be blending well." Eden said.

Iris nodded.

"They've only been here for an hour, I'm sure something is bound to happen." Iris said.

Eden shook her head.

"I would have to disagree your highness." Eden smiled.

"Maybe but something always happens, just nervous for it." Iris said.

"Don't manifest it your highness." Eden said.

Iris nodded.

"You're right." Iris smiled.

"I'm done." Imani said through the door.

Iris opened the door and fixed Imani's clothes.

"Ready?" She asked.

"Yes." Imani smiled grabbing Iris hand.

They found Hong Joong and her family in the ballroom, Imani let go of her hand and ran too Isabelle's side. Iris giggled before standing beside Hong Joong.

"This is huge, this is where all the balls and events happen?" Jennifer asked.

"Yes." Lin smiled.

"Oh wow." Jennifer nodded.

"You should see mine, I'll have to show you my palace one of these days." Lin said.

Jennifer smiled as they continued to walk around the palace, once the tour was over and everyone knew where there rooms were they settled in. Iris flopped on the bed exhausted as she kicked her shoes off, she removed her jacket before getting comfortable in bed.

"Jesus I need a nap." Hong Joong mumbled flopping beside her.

"I agree." Iris sighed.

"Who would've known that giving a tour would be so exhausting?" He asked before stuffing his face in the pillow.

"You know what I could go for?" She asked.

"A bologna sandwich?" He asked lifting his head up.

"A foot massage come on loser." She laughed.

Hong Joong groaned before sitting up. He grabbed her foot and began to massage it.

"I can't wait until we are married." She mumbled.

"Neither can I." Hong Joong smiled.

"What's this?" She asked grabbing the brochures.

"Oh Axel and Eden got us brochures to pick for the honeymoon. We have two weeks to plan that." He said.

Iris gasp.