Chapter Ten

Iris Quinn

Iris walked around the bridal shop with Ivy, her mother and a few of her friends. She desperately wanted to be in Hong Joong's arms right now but she promised to come here to try on dresses. It's been about a week and a half since Hong Joong asked her to be his girl friend and she was a little on edge because this was her first relationship. She didn't know how to be a girlfriend whatsoever.

"Iris are you listening?" Ivy asked.

"Uh yeah." She nodded.

"What do you think of this one?" Ivy asked holding up a beautiful gown.

"It's pretty, what colors are we going with again?" Iris asked.

"White and gold." Ivy said.

"It's pretty but we can find better." She said.

"I agree." Jennifer said smiling.

"Let's keep looking." Ivy nodded.

They continued looking at dresses, before deciding to choose between three.

"Hmmm." Iris mumble resting her index finger on her chin.

"Try them on Iris." Ivy shoved her.

"Ok ok." She giggled.

Iris grabbed the dressing room and tried it on, she did a 360 turn before looking in the mirror. She stepped out of the dressing room  and walked toward her mother and sister.

"What do you guys think?" She asked.

Ivy gasp and clapped her hands as she circled Iris nodding her head, the dress was comfortable and it was cute.

"This dress got the titties sitting up just right and everything, made your waist disappear." Ivy said.

"It is comfortable too." Iris added.

"I love it." Ivy squealed.

Iris smiled as she walked back into the dressing room, she was glad Ivy wasn't a bridezilla because they could've been there for hours.  After placing an order for the bridesmaids dresses they went to a nearby restaurant.

"So Ivy did you already find out were you're getting your dress from?" Jennifer asked taking a bite of her food.

"Yes, Daniel has connections with this french designer in Paris, I sent her my measurements and the type of style I want. So now I have to stick to this stupid diet for six months." She sighed.

Iris laughed and shook her head.

"Look at my baby, I remember teaching you how to walk now you're getting married. How time fly's." Jennifer sighed.

"Don't worry mommy, you still have Iris." Ivy said.

Iris looked up from her food and did a nervous chuckle.

"Speaking of Iris, are you and that guy still dating?" Jennifer asked taking a bite of her food.

"Yes." She nodded.

"How is it going so far?" Jennifer asked.

Iris blushed.

"It's going good." She said before picking up her glass.

"You know he's the reason Iris and I got back on good terms." Ivy said.

"What do you mean?" Jennifer asked.

"Well we were headed for a heated argument when he tried to deflect the situation, never thought anyone could silence iris." She laughed.

Jennifer raised her eyes impressed.