Chapter Six

Kim Hong Joong

Kim Hong Joong fixed his hair before rubbing his hands down his outfit, he looked at himself in the mirror and smiled. After a week of gathering up the courage to ask Iris on a date he finally did it, and he was nervous. He grabbed his phone before stepping out of the bedroom, he looked at Axel and chuckled.

"Jesus Axel." He laughed.

"What, you said be discreet. Since you don't want me to be seen." Axel said.

"It's not that I don't want you to be seen, it's just you can't always be there. I don't want her to feel uncomfortable." Hong Joong explained.

"I was born to serve you your highness no matter what, but I will respect your wishes and stay out of sight." He said.

"Thank you." Hong Joong smiled.

"So what is on the agenda today?" Axel asked.

"Well first we're going to go and hand pick fruits, then have us a little picnic...and to end the night go to a speakeasy listen to some music and have a few drinks." He smiled.

"Let me guess google?" Axel asked.

"Well what did you expect I am from another country." Hong Joong sighed.

Axel laughed and shook his head.

"It's ok your highness, have a blast...but remember the rules. No Sex." He said.

Hong Joong scuffed.

"She is a lady I wouldn't dare try to sleep with her until she is my wife." He said.

"My apologies Your Highness." He bowed.

Hong Joong sighed before checking his watch, he stood up and grabbed the keys.

"I'll meet you there." Hong Joong said.

"Yes Your Highness, please drive safe." He said.

Hong Joong nodded before walking out the door, he knocked on Iris's door and felt his palms get sweaty. She opened the door and greeted him with a smile, he looked over her outfit and smiled. She wore a pair of loose ripped jeans with a white crop top and white air force one's, she looked so casual yet beautiful.

"Hi." He smiled.

"Hi." She looked him up and down and smiled.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Yes." She nodded closing the door and locking it.

"After you." He said.

She blushed before walking past him, he made sure to show off his gentlemen skills as they made it to the car. He held the door opened for her causing her cheeks to turn even a darker red.

"So polite." She giggled settling inside the car.

He chuckled before closing the door, he got in on the other side and they were on their way.

"So where are we going?" She asked.

"First we're going to pick fruit." He said.