Chapter Nine

Kim Hong Joong

Hong Joong smiled as he looked at a sleeping Iris, this was her first time sleeping at his apartment and he loved waking up next to her. She stirred in her sleep but quickly relaxed causing him to smile even harder, just as he was about trace her face with his finger tips his phone began to ring. He quickly grabbed it seeing it was his mother yet again, he declined it and placed his phone on silent.

He looked at Iris and seen she hadn't waken he slid out of bed, quietly leaving the room. He walked into the living room and stretched.

"Your highness." Axel whispered.

Hong Joong jumped at the sound of his voice and looked at him.

"What? and why are you whispering?" Hong Joong whispered.

"Your Majesty wants to speak with you." He said.

Hong Joong sighed grabbing the phone out of his hand. He stepped outside of his apartment and placed the phone on his ear.

"Mother." He sighed.

"Hong Joong I have been calling, is something wrong with your phone?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm going to get it fixed today." He said.

"Oh, how is everything so far?" She asked.

"Everything is good mother." He said.

"And the girl?" She asked.

"She's amazing." He said.

"You don't sound to excited that I called." She said.

"No it's just early here mother." He said.

"Oh, I see. Axel has told me you two have become boyfriend and girlfriend." She said.

"Yes." He said.

"It's only been a month and a half...don't you think you're moving rather quick?" She asked.

"I don't think so at all mother, before you know it I'll be asking for her hand in marriage you never know these days right?" He asked.

"Remember to take it slow." She said.

"Yes, I will indeed." He sighed.

"Ok, get your phone fixed." She said hanging up.

He rolled his eyes and sighed, he heard footsteps walking toward him before looking up seeing an unfamiliar women knocking on Iris's door.

"May I help you?" He asked.

"I'm looking for Iris." She said.

"Oh she isn't home, I can leave her a message for you." He suggested.

"Who are you?" She asked looking him up and down.

"I'm Hong Joong." He said.

"How do you know my sister isn't home?" She asked folding her arms.