Chaptet Thirty-Five

Iris Quinn

Iris looked in the mirror as the hair stylist did her hair. It was the night of the ball and Iris was not feeling this at all, she looked at Eden who immediately came to her side.

"What's wrong your highness?" Eden asked.

"I don't like this, I'm sorry can you stop?" Iris asked the women.

A look of fear hit her eyes as she backed away from her.

"I'm so sorry your highness, I can do anything else. What would you like?" She asked.

"Oh no it's ok, you didn't do anything wrong. The gown I have isn't fit for a long bone straight hair style. I am African American and I love my 4c hair." Iris chuckled.

"What would you like me to do?" She asked.

"Do you have a spray bottle?" Iris asked before standing.

She grabbed a spray bottle and handed it to her. Iris filled it with water before spraying her hair from the bottom to the top. She made sure the water was deep in her hair before her natural curls came back.

Eden and the hair stylist starred at her intensely as she worked her magic. She put her hair in a tight bun before grabbing little accessories placing them in her bun.

"Then you just swoop." Iris mumbled as she did her edges.

"That's it?" Eden asked.

"Yeah pretty simple." Iris smiled.

"It's beautiful and with the little accessories." She added.

Iris smiled and leaned back as she began on her make up. Once she was finished she stood up and smiled.

"Your gown your highness." Eden said.

Iris squealed, she was excited to finally wear this gown. It was so beautiful and loud, she knew it was going to turn heads tonight but she didn't care it was perfect.

 It was so beautiful and loud, she knew it was going to turn heads tonight but she didn't care it was perfect

Iris with the help of Eden got into the dress. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled before spraying perfume over herself. Eden placed a necklace on her neck causing her to gasp.

"A gift from His Highness." She smiled.

Iris smiled as she touched the necklace. Once she was finished Eden helped her downstairs. She locked eyes with Hong Joong and it was like she was in a trance. His hair was slicked back and he wore a rose gold suit with black Dior shoes.