Chapter Three

Kim Hong Joong

Hong Joong sighed as he looked in the mirror. It's been a few weeks and he was on his 5th date. So far the women here are money hungry sex addicts. All they wanted from him was sex and not a genuine conversation.

"Your Royal Highness are you ready?" Axel asked.

Hong Joong turned to Axel and nodded.

"Is that what you're wearing?" He asked.

"It's my disguise, clever right?" Axel asked spinning around.

Hong Joong rolled his eyes and chuckled.

"Let's go." He said.

Axel nodded as he walked ahead of him opening the door. Hong Joong fixed his jacket as Axel closed the door.

"Oh wait I forgot the keys." Axel said quickly going back inside.

Before Hong Joong could respond Iris began to walk out of her apartment also. He locked eyes with her and smiled, even in just a simple dress and Sandles she was beautiful.

"Oh Hey Hong Joong." She smiled as she began locking her apartment.

"Hey Iris, where are you headed on this fine night?" He asked.

"Just out with some friends, what about you another date?" She smiled placing her keys in her purse.

Hong Joong raised his brow at her.

"Stalking much?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"Never, I just observe a lot and plus I've seen you at the same restaurant at least twice this week with different women." She giggled.

"You must think low of me." He sighed.

"Oh no, we're young...date all you want." She smiled.

"What about you? Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked.

"Nope." She shrugged.

Before he could respond Axel opened the door and closed it before locking up the apartment.

"Oh Iris, how are you this evening?" He asked.

"I'm fine and yourself?" She asked.

"I'm good, we should get going." He said to Hong Joong.

"Yes we should, enjoy your evening Iris." He smiled before walking past her.

He got a whiff of her scent and took a deep breath. Damn she smelled good, he got into the car and headed to the restaurant. Once the car came to a stop He and Axel went inside before parting ways.

He walked around before spitting his date. He smiled at her before sitting across from her.

"Juliet, it's nice to see you again." He said.

He met Juliet at the grocery store, he was attracted to her and decided to ask her out.

"Hong Joong, you as well. You look good as always." She complimented.