Chapter Thirty-Two

Iris Quinn

Iris sighed as she rubbed her hands through her hair. She sat up and bed and looked at a sleeping Hong Joong. She slipped out of his grip before going to the bathroom, when she was finished handling her business she walked back into the bedroom to see Hong Joong now awake.

"Good morning Lovie." He smiled pulling her on the bed.

"Good morning." She giggled.

"So yesterday." He sighed.

"It was something I already expected." She said.

"I'm sorry about her." He said.

"It's fine, now that I know what I'm getting into, I know how to be mentally prepared." She said getting off of him.

"Well besides the fact, we have a busy day today." He smiled sitting up.

"Like?" She asked.

"We have to get you a new wardrobe, dancing lessons, royal etiquette classes, we need to start planning the wedding and-"

"Relax, we have time." She giggled placing her hand over his mouth.

"I know, I just want you to be comfortable." He said.

"And I will be." She smiled.

Iris smiled before getting out of the bed.

"What should I wear?" She asked.

"It will be hot today, you can wear something comfortable." He leaned back.

"Comfortable, got it." She smiled.

Iris grabbed something cute and simple to wear before spraying perfume on herself. Hong Joong got dressed before coming out the bathroom.

"You look beautiful as always." He smiled before pecking her cheek.

"Thank you." She blushed.

Hong Joong smiled before grabbing her hand.

"What are we doing first?" She asked.

"Well let's start with shopping, you don't have dance lessons until later tonight but after shopping you have etiquette classes and that you will be on your own for." He said.

"I figured, after all that can we please go view the city?" She asked.

"I'll see what I can pull together." He smirked pulling her close.

Iris smile before wrapping her arms around his neck.

"What do you have to do today your Highness?" She asked with a smug smirked.

Hong Joong chuckled before placing his forehead on hers.

"I have to talk to the monarchy, and I have rehearse my vows for the coronation." He chuckled.

"Do I have to rehearse too?" She asked.

"No, since I'm of the royal descent I have to have a different one." He said.

"Oh, Ok." She nodded.

Hong Joong smiled before placing his lips on hers.

"Let's get going shall we?" He asked.

Iris smile and nodded, once they made it to the car she couldn't keep the excitement to herself as they drove through Xenovia. It was so beautiful, Hong Joong smiled as he glanced at her, Once the car came to a stop Eden and Axel exited the car first before helping them out. Multiple people gasp and whispered as they walked into the store hand in hand.