Chapter Twelve

Kim Hong Joong

Kim Hong Joong smiled as he continued painting, he would occasionally steal glances at Iris as she looked so focused on her painting. She sipped her wine before placing it on the table, she must've felt eyes on her because when she looked up her eyes met his.

"What are you drawing?" She asked.

"My happiness." He said.

"Can I see?" She asked.

"Noooo." He chuckled as he continued.

She rolled her eyes as she continued painting getting back into the zone as he glanced at her and smiled.

"You never told me what the theme was for your sisters wedding." He said.

"Gold and White...but you can really wear what you want seeing as though we can't wear white on her special day." Iris said.

"I shall go with black then, what color is your dress?" He asked.

"Gold." She said.

He nodded as they continued painting letting the music fill their ears.

"I'm done, what about you?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm just about finished." He smiled as he looked at his painting.

"Reveal on 3?" She asked.

"Ok, 1...2...3." He turned his painting making it face her as she did the same.

He squinted his eyes as he looked at her painting before laughing.

"Hey what's so funny this is a Picaso." She said.

Hong Joong laughed even harder as he looked at the painting.

"W-what is that supposed to be?" He asked.

'What do you mean? It's a beach it's clear as day." She said looking at her painting.

Hong Joong laughed even harder, Iris scuffed as she folded her arms. He laughed louder before clinching his arms over his stomach.

"Y-You l-looked so focused like-" He interrupted himself by laughing.

"Let me see yours then since you think you Bob Ross." She snatched the painting out of his hands.

His laughter ceased as he seen tears swell in her eyes, she placed the painting on the table before walking away. He quickly stood up following her out of the cabin.

"Iris, what's wrong? Is it because I laughed?" He asked in a worried tone.

"No." She sighed as she stopped walking and turned facing him.

"Then why are you crying?" He asked as he caressed her cheek.

"I'm your happiness?" She asked.

Hong Joong looked at her confused before realizing what she was talking about.

"Of course you are, I can be myself around you...I know it's been a short time since we've made things official but I have feelings for you. I can't describe it just yet but yes you keep a smile on my face when you are near." He said.