Chapter Forty-Two

Kim Hong Joong

Hong Joong yawned as he stretched his legs, he rubbed his eyes before sitting up he rubbed his hand on Iris's side of the bed and felt she wasn't there. He got up and went to the bathroom and handled his business before going on a search for her.

"Your Highness." Axel bowed.

"Axel, where is Iris?" He asked.

"She and her cousins went to do a fitting at Edith's for the bridesmaid dresses." Axel explained.

"Oh ok, where is everyone else?" He asked.

"Ian and Isaiah are in the basketball court and John and Jennifer along with His and Her Majesty are sitting at the poolside." Axel said.

"Ok." Hong Joong nodded.

He went back into his room and got dressed in gym wear before going to the court. He watched as Isaiah and Ian played one on one, Daniel sat beside him.

"SEE BOY YOU CAN'T FUCK WITH ME!" Isaiah yelled.

"Man eat a dick." Ian mumbled.

"Yo HJ, what's up?" Isaiah asked walking toward him.

"Hey guys, how'd you sleep?" He asked passing Isaiah a water bottle.

"I slept good." Ian smiled.

"Yeah me to." Isaiah nodded.

"That's good." He nodded.

"Yo what was the deal with the comment you made to yo parents yesterday?" Ian asked.

"Facts." Isaiah said.

"My parents...are more of King and Queen then Mommy and Daddy if you get what I'm saying." Hong Joong said.

"Damn." Ian said.

"My mom still thinks she's in her damn twenties how you think Isabelle got here." Isaiah sighed shaking his head.

"Damn." Hong Joong said.

"Anyways are you ready to become King?" Ian asked.

"Fuck that are you ready to be Married?" Isaiah asked.

"I am ready for both, when Iris first got here it was hard to adjust for her. Then this shit with Charlotte talking to the press isn't making things any better." He sighed.

"Charlotte is a bitch...and I get why it would be hard for her. We grew up entirely different, we didn't have people at our beck and call you know." Ian said.

"Yeah, you're use to things being handed to you no offense and all this glitz and glamor is new to her." Isaiah added.

"Yeah I understand, we've worked through it though. She's much more comfortable." Hong Joong nodded.

"She seems different too, a good different." Ian smiled.

"I agree, more happy. Even though you decked my brother in his shit I'm glad she let you into her heart. Iris is cool people." Daniel said.