Chapter Two

Kim Hong Joong

Kim Hong Joong stepped off the plane and smiled. He was happy to be somewhere that wasn't home. He followed Axel to baggage claim and watched as he grabbed his luggage.

"Your Royal-"

Hong Joong cut eyes at him causing him to quickly clean up his mistake.

"My apologies sir. The car is outside, I'm sure you would like a rest before we explore the city." He said.

"Yes." Hong Joong agreed as he followed Axel through the airport.

They made it to the car and began heading to the apartment. Hong Joong took the time to look out the window. He was fascinated by the streets of Houston, Texas...it was a popular city which is one of the reason he choose it.

The car came to a stop and Axel quickly got out to open his door. Hong Joong stepped out and smiled as Axel removed there luggage from the trunk.

He followed Axel through the apartment amazed by the interior design. Everything and everyone was so different he stepped on the elevator with Axel.

"It's so different here Axel." He said.

"Yes your royal highness it is in fact a change of scenery." Axel nodded.

Before Hong Joong could respond the elevator doors opened. He followed after Axel to be met with an older white women.

"Ms.Sue?" Axel asked.

"Yes I am she are you guys the new tenants?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am." Axel smiled.

"Your apartment is ready please let me show you around." She smiled

Hong Joong smiled as he followed behind them. This was indeed a nice apartment complex, with many features.

"So it's a two bed room 1 bathroom you requested furnished so everything here is quite new." She explained as she began walking around.

Hong Joong nodded as he looked out the window. It was an amazing view, he had a feeling he would love it here.

"Now that you have seen the unit let's go around the complex." She smiled.

"It's lovely ma'am." Axel complimented.

"Thank you, follow me." She said.

Hong Joong nodded as Axel and himself followed her around the complex.

"And this is the gym." She said.

"My favorite place." Hong Joong smiled.

"Good morning Ms.Sue."

Hong Joong looked at the women before looking at Axel. She was beautiful, she wore a opened jacket that revealed her sports bra with jogging pants to match.

"Iris, how's my favorite tenant?" Ms.Sue asked.

"Just getting some work out in." Iris smiled.