Chapter Eighteen

Kim Hong Joong

Hong Joong opened his eyes and smiled when he seen a sleeping Iris. He traced his fingertips around her face as he admired her beauty. He remember yesterdays encounter and smiled harder realizing it wasn't a dream.

She was here, he felt something vibrate and noticed it was her phone. He picked it up noticing it was Ivy, he smiled before answering.

"Ivy." He said.

"Hong Joong, I see you two finally came to your senses." She laughed.

"Yes we have, she's sleeping right now do you want me to tell her you called?" He asked.

"Yeah, I was just checking on her but I see she's in good hands. I should see you two together in about two weeks?" She asked.

Hong Joong thought before mentally face palming himself. The rehearsal dinner...she was getting married in a month. Which means this month will consist of bridal showers and rehearsal dinners.

"Yes I'll see you soon." He said.

"Bye." She smiled before hanging up.

Hong Joong placed her phone down before wrapping his arms around her waist. He watched as she opened her eyes before touching his face.

"It wasn't a dream." She smiled.

"It wasn't my love." He kissed her palm.

Iris blushed wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I can never get use to this new hair." She giggle rubbing her hands through the back of his head.

Hong Joong groaned as he closed his eyes.

"Do you like it?" He asked.

"I love it." She smiled.

Hong Joong blushed before opening his eyes.

"You look beautiful with braids." He smiled.

"I wanted to try something new, but the rain had other plans." She groaned knowing her hair was probably frizzy.

"It looks beautiful." He smiled.

Iris blushed before sitting up, she yawned before going to the bathroom. Hong Joong took the time to go through his phone. He seen his mother calling and chuckled before answering it.

"Mother." He mumbled.

"Hong Joong Xenovian press has released an article." She said.

"Oh really? What does that have to do with me?" He asked.

"The article is saying you're in the U.S. It's only a matter of time before it reaches there." She said.

"Ok so what should I do?" He asked.

"You know the rules." She said.

"Yes mother." He said.

"It's best for the both of you, I'll talk to you later." She said hanging up.