Chapter Fifty

Kim Hong Joong

Hong Joong yawned as he rubbed his eyes. He looked at a naked sleeping Iris and smiled. He slowly removed her hand off of his chest before getting up.

He thanked the heavens this villa was secluded because he was ass naked and their were no curtains. He brushed his teeth before making himself a glass of orange juice.

He sat near the pool and looked at the sky.

"Oh my, your highness I am terribly sorry." Eden gasp as she quickly turned around.

Hong Joong jumped before grabbing a beach robe and quickly wrapping himself up.

"Jesus Eden I completely forgot you guys were here." He sighed.

"Is it ok to turn around?" She asked.

"It's is." Hong Joong sighed.

Eden turned around before uncovering her eyes.

"Good morning sir, I brought up some treats." She said holding a few dishes.

"Thank you." He said scratching his head.

"Is her highness up?" She asked.

"She is, good morning Eden." Iris smiled.

Hong Joong looked at Iris noticing she was in a robe with her bed hair.

"Good morning, do you guys want to do anything today?" Eden asked.

"We seen jet skis near the ocean, we were thinking of taking them out. Maybe have a picnic near the forest over there." Iris said.

"Ok Axel and I will check on that but in the mean time please enjoy your breakfast." Eden smiled before placing the dishes on a table.

Iris squeezed her hand and smiled.

"Thanks Eden." She smiled.

Eden smiled before dismissing herself. Iris wrapped her arms around Hong Joong's waist and rested her chin on his chest.

"Good morning." She smiled.

Hong Joong looked down at her and pecked her lips.

"Good morning, hungry?" He asked.

"Mhm, I'm surprise Eden and Axel didn't bring us dinner last night." She chuckled.

"Well this is a wide area and huge windows. You don't think they saw us last night?" He asked.

Iris laughed and shook her head.

"Probably." She giggled before sitting down.

"Jesus, Eden's already seen me naked and then she seen me in action to oh my god." Hong Joong sighed.

Iris laughed as she stuffed her face.

"It's ok babe., I'm pretty sure Eden already forgot about your make behind." Iris laughed.