Chapter Fifty-Nine

Kim Hong Joong

Kim Hong Joong smiled as he fixed his tie. His little plan indeed worked, he looked over at a sleeping Iris and smiled.

"Lovie." He whispered as he laid beside her.

"Hm." She said with her eyes still closed.

"I have a meeting, I won't be able to have breakfast with you. I will be able to have dinner though I promise." He said.

Iris opened her eyes and smiled.

"Ok." She said.

"Ok." He smiled before pecking her lips.

"I love you." She mumbled.

"I love you more, I'll be back shortly." He said before getting out of the bed.

Hong Joong stepped out of the room before being face to face with Axel.

"Your Majesty." Axel bowed.

"Axel, Good morning." Hong Joong smiled.

"How was your evening?" Axel asked.

"I'm pretty sure you heard how my evening was Axel." Hong Joong chuckled as he walked down the stairs.

Axel chuckled as he followed behind.

Iris Kim

Iris sighed as she tossed the covers from her body. She groaned as she stood up, she felt soreness between her legs and sat right back down.

"Eden." Iris called out.

She heard the door open and close before Eden stood in front of her.

"Can you please run me a scorching hot bubble bath?" Iris asked.

"Yes your majesty." Eden nodded before doing as told.

"Please cancel anything I have to do today. Irene is supposed to be coming in today." Iris said.

"I didn't know she was coming in." Eden said as she added bath salts to the tub.

"Yeah I purposely didn't tell you because I wanted it to be a surprise for Axel." Iris smiled.

"Are you calling me a blabber mouth?" She asked in a chuckled.

Iris laughed.

"You can't lie to save your life Eden." Iris chuckled.

Eden giggled and nodded.

"Thank you Eden, I can take it from here." Iris said.

"Yes your Majesty." Eden smiled before dismissing herself.

Iris sighed as she stood up and removed her pajamas. She got into the bathtub and sighed leaning her head back.

She sat in the tub for at least an hour before washing herself up. She lathered herself with lotion, she got dressed in something comfortable before going to her office.