Chapter Eleven

Iris Quinn

Iris glanced at Hong Joong as the car came to a stop, she realized they were at a Walmart as he got out of the car. She opened her door before he could get to it and stepped out of the car, she heard him sigh before looking at him.

"I was going to open your door." He said.

Iris giggled.

"Do you want me to do it over?" She asked.

"Mhm." He nodded.

Iris laughed before getting back into the car and closing the door. He opened the door and took her hand helping her out , he pecked her cheek before they walked to the entrance. He grabbed a cart as they began shopping.

"Hmm, What do one take to a cabin trip?" He asked allowed.

"Jesus I swear you act like you're from another planet." She laughed.

Hong Joong chuckled and shook his head.

"We're going to need things to make S'mores, you ever had S'mores?" She asked.

"I've heard about them." He nodded his head.

Iris giggled before grabbing Marshmallows, Graham Crackers, and Chocolate.

"So I got a list, we need a lot of snacks, some fishing gear, meat, paint, alcohol, posters, puzzles, books, and  firewood." He said.

Iris stopped walking and looked at him, he must've felt eyes on him because when he looked up he locked eyes with her.

"What?" He asked.

Iris smiled, he was excited about this trip and he was not hiding it.

"Nothing, should we also get a speaker?" She asked.

"Yes we do need music." He nodded as he began typing away on his phone.

Iris shook her head as she continued pushing the cart, they spent at least an hour in that Walmart. Iris was relived when they made it to the check out, she quickly had her card ready to pay.

"Ok and your total is $266.77."

Iris quickly tried to hand the cashier her card noticing that Hong Joong was also trying to pay, the cashier looked at the both of them not knowing which one to take. Hong Joong looked at her and she looked at him challenging his stare.

"We can do this all day." She said.

"I got time." He smirked.

Iris rested her tongue on her inner cheek and sighed before placing her card in her purse, Hong Joong smiled as the cashier took his card. She huffed and folded her arms causing Hong Joong to laughed, he pushed the cart to the car before helping her inside.

They made it back to the apartment and Hong Joong wouldn't let her help him with the bags, he was such a gentlemen. Once they made it inside of his apartment, Hong Joong flopped on the sofa out of breath causing Iris to laugh.

"You should've let me help you." She said.

"I had it." He said.