Chapter Five

Iris Quinn

Iris waved good bye to Hong Joong before closing her door, she leaned her back against the wall and let out a breath. She had so many questions, was this a date? She didn't know what to think, the way she was feeling was something she's never felt before. She bit her lip as she closed her eyes, the way his finger tips grazed her back made her feel things she's never felt before. She quickly took a shower and got dressed in something comfortable before heading to sleep.

The Next Day

Iris groaned as she heard her alarm go off, she did not want to go to work today. She got out of bed and went to the bathroom handling her business before getting dressed. Once she was dressed she quickly left her apartment, she decided to uber to work and thank god Christa wasn't in today so no coffee stops.

She clocked in and went to her cubicle as she began filing her reports, she often caught herself thinking about last night. She needed to talk to someone about it because she was going to lose her mind. She grabbed her phone and quickly called Charlotte.

"Hello." She said.

"Charlotte I need help." Iris said.

"What happened? Do I have to pull up?" Charlotte asked.

"So I think I went on a date last night, do you want to grab lunch?" Iris asked.

"This is for sure a face to face conversation, what time is your lunch?" She asked.

"12:30." Iris said.

"Ok, I'll pick you up." She said.

"Ok." Iris said before hanging up.

She placed her phone on her desk and sighed.

Kim Hong Joong

Hong Joong sighed as he continued to brush his teeth, he placed his hand on his heart and smiled, memories of last night flashed in his head. He blushed and shook his head as he continued brushing his teeth.

"Your Highness." Axel bowed.

Hong Joong spit and rinsed his mouth before facing him.

"Good morning Axel." Hong Joong smiled walking past him.

Hong Joong went to his room before finding something comfortable to wear, he wanted to visit the gym today.

"Axel if I have any dates scheduled cancel them." He said.

Axel smiled happy to cancel any future dates he had planned, Hong Joong hummed as he got dressed. He waited for Axel to finish getting dress as he looked out the window, he felt his phone vibrate and seen it was his mother calling.

"Mother." He said placing the phone on his ear.

"Hong Joong how is your courting?" She asked.

"I'm sure Axel has been keeping you updated." He said.

"Yes he has indeed, but I want to know what's going through your head." She said.