Chapter Thirty-Four

Iris Quinn

Iris smiled as Ivy showed her the babies nursery, she wished she was there with her to help her with these things. She had nothing to do today since she finished her classes earlier and Hong Joong had to go handle his duties.

"Why the long face Iris?" Ivy asked.

"What do you mean?" Iris asked.

"Bitch don't play stupid, what's wrong?" She asked.

"Hong Joong and I have barely spent any quality time since we've been here." She mumbled.

"That's understandable, he is preparing to become King." Ivy said.

"I know." Iris mumbled.

"Are you thinking of backing out?" Ivy asked.

"No, it's just taking a toll on me harder than I thought." Iris mumbled.

"What's going on for real Iris, You know you not even the clingy type. What really happened?" She asked.

Iris sighed.

"His mother hates me, she planned a ball for him without even telling him until a week advanced. I haven't started any planning on this wedding, I feel like everything I do is being watched." She explained.

"Iris, you're stressing yourself out. You have time before the wedding, go see the country it isn't like you're trapped in the palace. Plus you are being watched, millions of people are waiting for you to fuck up. As for his mother fuck that old bitch, she just made her son loves him some milk chocolate." Ivy laughed.

Iris laughed and shook her head.

"You're right it isn't like I'm stuck here. Maybe I need to just loosen up." She sighed.

"Exactly get them panties out ya fucking ass." Ivy laughed.

"Shut up." She laughed.

"Look, I have to go but call me if you need anything. I love you." Ivy smiled.

"I love you too." Iris smiled before hanging up.

Iris looked at the view in front of her and rubbed her hands through her hair, she stood up and placed her hands on her hips.

"Eden." She said.

"Your Highness." Eden stood up.

"Ready the car please." Iris said.

"Yes Your highness." Eden smiled.

Iris stepped off the patio as she began heading back into the palace, she looked over her outfits before settling on a nike outfit. She put her hair in a high ponytail before spraying herself with perfume. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled before going to the car, Eden opened the door for her before she got inside.

"Shall I let His Highness know we are off of palace grounds?" Eden asked.

"Nope." Iris said as she looked out the window.