Chapter 1

Vegas pov

"Please, Vegas, a-aah!" Pete sobbed beneath me, his tears cascading down his cheeks in a waterfall-like motion. Why didn't I ever realize how attractive he was? Oh Fuck!" I yelled at pete, "Don't clench; you're going to snap my dick," and he winced.

"It's not okay, Ve-Vegas; please stop." Oh my, it's going to pull off my asshole. With my constant thrust, pete began to scream. I kissed him to shut his mouth, and he turned his face away to take a breath. "Fuck shut up, it's not uh fuck," I said.

"Fuck your hole is so tight," I groaned as I continued to thrust with great force. "Uhhh, I'm cumming ahhhh." Loudly moaning, and he came all over my stomach. However, I continued to push even though I had reached my limit.

I thrust so hard that he again turned hard and jerked his dick as I continued to thrust. He pleaded with tears filling his eyes, staring into my soul. "I can't please stop," he screamed, trying to push me away. "Fuck, wait, cum with me." I groaned as we both came together.

Cum flowed from his asshole as we both lay on the bed for a bit. I covered him with a blanket before standing up to gather my clothes off the floor. "Are you leaving?" With his eyes puffy from all the sobbing,Pete questioned me.

He had a messy appearance. "Yeah, why do you want me to kiss and cuddle you or something?" He softly shook his head and turned to the other side in response to my smirk at him. I put some cash on the bed, saying, "Buy whatever you want and some ointments." I didn't wait for his response; instead, I slammed the door and left.

.
.
.

Pete'Pov

Vegas left the room, and I heard the door slam. My eyes are beginning to tear up, and my heart is pounding with sorrow. I muttered to myself, "I'm just a toy for him," and I could smell his phenomenon  on me and all over the room, which helped to relieve my discomfort.

He has a floral scent. How did I come to have sex with the bully at school? I'm so stupid. Why was it necessary for my heat to begin in front of him that day? So unlucky am I.