Chapter 15

"Pete, help me sort these files out." Sir dragged me into the room and handed me a bunch of files. "I'm going home now. Vegas will help you sort these out. Vegas, you have to stay till 6 p.m." Sir said. "Pete, accompany him, please," He again said." But, sir, I have to study," I said in a low voice. "Oh, then Vegas will sort out those.  you help him if he doesn't know anything. You can stay here and study," Sir said, and he left quickly.Vegas didn't lift his head, and he didn't even help me. Vegas, wake up. Help me to sort these out." I tried to wake Vegas up. But he didn't open his eyes. I leaned near his face. "Wow, your skin is flawless. Your eyelashes are long. Why didn't I notice them before?" I whispered. "That's because you are always asleep next to me or moaning with your eyes closed." Vegas opened his eyes. His face is an inch away from mine. He leaned closer, and his lips touched mine.

His lips are so soft, and this is the first time he kissed me so gently. I pushed Vegas. "Let's sort these out. I have to study," I said, and I started to go through the papers inside the files. Vegas didn't say anything; he also helped me. But his silence lasted only a few minutes.

"Let's go somewhere," Vegas said. "No," I replied. "But there is no school after tomorrow.  Let's study together." Vegas said. "I don't want to," I replied. "Tell your mom you are not going home for a month," Vegas ordered.

"Vegas, stop it. I told you I don't want to do anything with you," I glared at Vegas. "Why are you not asking me about the reason I hit that boy?" Vegas asked. "I don't want to know," I replied.

*Vegas's Pov*

"Uh, my butt is sore. It's all done. I'm going home." Pete got up to go home. "By the way, Vegas. When does your punishment end? After tomorrow, we don't have school for a month." Pete asked. "I have to come. They said they would send someone to open the detention room for me," I replied. "Oh," Pete said, and he left the room.
.
.
Next day

*Thridperson's person*

"Bro, did y'all see that leaked picture of that omega?" one student said to his friends. "Yeah, I saw someone send it to the group chat," another student said. "Everyone is talking about that picture. But I'm not gonna lie, That Omega turns me on. Hahaha," a student laughed.Pete was on his way to the classroom when he overheard what those children were talking about.

Pete is always alone and has no interest in group chats or social media. So he didn't know anything, but when he heard, he felt his heart heavy and panicked. "What photo are they talking about?" Pete murmured. 
"Oh, isn't this that little omega?" Porsche laughed, and Pete flinched. Pete was about to cry. His whole face was red, and he looked so scared. Pete didn't reply to Porsche and ran away. "What is his problem?" Job asked Porsche. I don't know, let's just go," Porsche said to Job and went away.

Pete ran to an empty room and closed the door. "What should I do? I'm scared. What photo are they talking about?" Pete hid in a corner and cried....After a few hours, Pete decided to go out. Whatever it is, he has to face it. He went inside their classroom, and no students were there. "Oh, it's PE now. I must find Vegas," Pete thought, and he went to the 5th floor to find Vegas.

He saw Vegas showing something on his phone and laughing. Pete panicked more as he went near to listen to what they were talking about. "Vegas I want to taste too," One of Vegas's friends said. "Whatever, I had enough. You can do whatever you want," Vegas said, laughing.

Pete ran to Vegas and snatched his phone. "I hate you." Pete cried so loudly and ran away with Vegas's phone. Vegas ran after Pete, and finally he caught him. "What the hell is wrong with you?" Vegas asked. "I hate you!" Pete yelled. "Let go of my hand!" Pete shouted.

Vegas had enough of his little omega's yelling. He carried Pete to the infirmary and tossed him onto a bed. "Shut down, calm down," Vegas released his pheromones. Which made Pete calm. He stopped crying. Vegas stroked his back up and down. "Are you okay now?" Vegas asked. "Khun Vegas. How can I help you?" The nurse came and asked. "Get out and don't allow anyone to enter" Vegas ordered.

The nurse bowed and went out. "Why did you do that? Why do you hate me so much?" Pete started to cry again. Pete rested his head on Vegas's shoulder and cried. "What did I do?" Vegas was confused. "You leaked my photos and act like innocents here," Pete pushed Vegas and yelled. "What the fuck? What photos?" Vegas asked.

"Don't act dumb. Didn't you just tell your friend to taste me and that you had enough?" Pete yelled. "hahahahaha. Gimme the phone. See it for yourself," Vegas said. Pete went through his phone, and it's a picture of food. "My cousin sent me these foods, and they taste good, so I brag about them," Vegas explained.

"Then what about the photos? Everyone talked about it?" Pete asked with tearful eyes and a cute little pouty face. "Oh, I heard about that. It's an omega in another school. Wait, you thought I spread your naked photos?" Vegas yelled. "Mmmmm," Pete nodded. "You took my pictures that day," Pete said.

"Here, see it yourself; I was just teasing you. I took a selfie of my body. There were so many bite marks on my neck that day. A dog bit me for two days," Vegas said with a smirk.

"Huhu huhu, you idiot!" Pete cried loudly and hit Vegas."Hahaha, okay, okay, don't cry, little princess. I am sorry," Vegas teased. "Rest here for a bit and go back to class. I have math now. I have to go see you later," Vegas said, stroked the pete's hair and turned to leave the room but stopped "only i can taste you and see you naked"Vegas said without turning to pete's side and left. pete felt happy to hear that . He thought about them after Vegas left the room eventually Pete fell asleep.
.

.
.

💘💙