VP Shortstory (EXTRA)🤤💋

In Another Dimension

*Pete pov*

"Hello, vegas I'm on my way to the office," Pete said with a cute face and hang up the call.
.

.

After a few minutes, Pete arrived at the office and park his car near Vegas's car. They have personal car parking in the company.

"Boss pete, Khun Vegas and the others are waiting for you at the meeting room  2" Vegas's assistant said as soon as pete entered the office.

"that's khun Vegas wife Khun pete, he is so handsome right? " other workers are whispering when pete was passing them. Pete has outgoing character so he is always smiling and gentle with everyone unlike Vegas who always has a stern look. So everyone like pete so much.

Pete entered the meeting room with a bright smile "I'm sorry for being late.  Please start the meeting " he bowed and apologize to others.

*phone vibration*(notification)

Vegas :When I saw you walk in, I could feel myself instantly get aroused.

Pete: Shut up Vegas.

Pete kicked Vegas under the table. Vegas is sitting next to pete and they were holding hands under the table so no one can see.

After a few minutes, Pete noticed that Vegas is not concentrating on the meeting so Pete send a message to Vegas.

Pete: babe, what the hell are you doing rn?CONCENTRATE

Vegas: I can barely concentrate; I just keep thinking about grabbing YOU and taking YOU. If these people weren’t here, I would be on my knees with your cock in my mouth.

Pete: Babe stop acting like a pervert.

Vegas: gimme your hand.

Pete gave his hand to Vegas under the table and Vegas put it on his thighs. Pete squeezed it and felt different and he took a glance at it. It's Vegas's dick. Hard as a rock. Pete flinched and took his hand away and glared at Vegas.

Until the meeting was over Vegas did dirty things like squeezing Pete's thighs, Caressing his tummy, putting his hands inside Pete's pants and rubbing Pete's dick and Pete also turned on because of Vegas.

Finally, the meeting ended and everyone went out and two of the board members remained there. "Khun Pete how was your time in Denmark?" Member 1 asked. "it was not bad at all" Pete smiled and replied. "I heard the project you worked on is a huge success " member 2 said. "hahaha yeah it turned that way" pete again replied. "EXCUSE ME. Can I have my wife back?" Vegas asked putting his hand around pete's waist and glaring at other two. "yeah khun Vegas sorry for taking you both's time" they bowed and left the room.

"that's rude Vegas" pete glared at Vegas and smack Vegas shoulder. "I see my wife after 5 months and he is fucking ignoring me talking with other man in front me" Vegas said."Don't be childish" pete said and sat on the chair next to him. " Wow what a attitude you got there. Who are you talking to like that?" Vegas raised his eyebrow and asked. Pete got up and came near to Vegas put his hand around Vegas neck "I'm talking to like this to my husband " pete whispered. 

"Are you ready for your punishment then?i hold back for 5 months. Because you said you want to do a project alone and I didn't want to ruin your happiness so I allowed it and you a giving me an attitude after 5 months.im gonna punish you so badly. I will make sure you won't be able to walk for a week atleast." Vegas whispered with a grin. "   Maybe you should spank me – I’ve been very very bad…and I never learn without proper punishment."pete said and gave a kiss on the lips.
.
.
.
However, after that Vegas had another meeting so Pete went back to their apartment.