Chapter 28 (S2)

(Pete's outfit and his new look)

*Fast Forward to the Event* * Author's POV*

The event space buzzed with excitement as guests mingled, sipping champagne and admiring the sleek displays showcasing the latest product. Pete  navigated the room with practiced grace, exchanging pleasantries and smiles with attendees.

In a quiet corner, Kinn waited until event starts. He came with Pete cause Vegas is a well known in entertainment industry. So he cannot disguise himself as a bodyguard.  Kinn is a well-known businessman, but only his dealers have had the opportunity to meet him in person. 

Pete went around and talked to others, but the person he was looking for was not present. "Time, by the way, why is P'nut not here?" Pete asked, still looking around. "Oh, I think he is still on his way here. Pfft, Pete. Tell the truth. You two have something going on, right?" Time winked sarcastically. "What ???No way Time. Remember, I already have a son." Pete laughed it off. "Bro, I still remember how he cared for your baby. I honestly thought he was the father. If you do not believe me, just ask others. They share the same opinion. And Pete, since you do not have an Alpha. Nut, in my opinion, is a decent choice. Do you get what I am saying? Time continued to spew out nonsense. "Poor Time. My Alpha is crazy, I am pretty sure. You are so dead for uttering nonsense. And because of your garbage mouth, I am also dead. My poor ass tonight." Pete cried internally

"Kinn,Why do not I just cut off his dick?" Vegas yelled through the earphones.  "Vegas calm down" Kinn murmured. Pete quickly distanced himself from Time because he has a trash mouth and will talk more about him and Nut. "Don't want to anger the devil more," Pete thought as he looked at Kinn, shaking his head, making Kinn bite his lower lip to hold his laughter.  

Pete then took his phone out and texted Vegas. He was so sure that Vegas is losing his mind outside.

"Vegas"

"What?"

"I love you"

"Pete don't even try"

"Try what?"

"Ugh bye"

"haha"   

.
.
.
After a few minutes, Supanut arrived. Pete approached him and spoke with him as usual, but Nut appeared to be acting strangely and looking pale. "P'Nut, Are you alright? Pete, looking concerned, asked, "You look pale." "That is none of your business, babe," Vegas yelled again. Pete was taken aback when he heard Vegas' voice. "Oh my god, this man". "Vegas shut the fuck up" Kinn yelled.  "Don't worry I'm just tired, btw how is Ven?" Nut asked. "Oh, he is doing fine. He enjoys spending time with his dad. So he is mostly at his place," Pete said. "So, are you two back together?" Nut asked Pete, looking him straight in the eyes.

"Why should I even bother going back to that asshole?" Pete laughed, and he is sweating profusely. "Sorry, baby, I will reward you tonight," Pete sobbed internally. "Yes, you are correct, Theerapanyakul's are fucking assholes," Nut added, laughing.