Chapter 21 💋💔🤞

Warning ⚠️

Vegas unchained Pete and removed the blindfold. Covered Pete with a coat carried him to his and tossed him in. Neither of them talks because Vegas know he is gonna kill the little boy if he talks.  Pete is too scared to talk to Vegas.
.
.
.
*Vegas's villa*

Vegas dragged Pete to one of the rooms and tossed him onto a bed

"you want money right?" Vegas asked

"you want money right?" Vegas asked. Pete nodded. Vegas went near his closet grabbed a suitcase opened it and showered Pete with money.

 Vegas went near his closet grabbed a suitcase opened it and showered Pete with money

"is this enough? You want more?" Vegas asked sarcastically. "It is for my sister" Pete sobbed. "selling your hole for your sister wow" Vegas smirked. " why don't you earn me some money too?" Vegas asked and took his phone out to make a phone call.

*call connected*

Vegas - Kev bring Ryder and others I have a little tasty omega with me.

Kev - Roger that hahaha. Send me the address.

*call disconnected*

"Vegas I don't want to. Please I'm -scar-" Pete's sentence is cut off by Vegas.

"cut the crap" Vegas exit the room leaving Pete all alone. The poor boy is scared to hell but he has hope in Vegas. "Your daddy will never do that to us, right baby?" Pete asked his unborn child caressing his tummy.
.
.
.
Pete fell asleep after crying. Vegas smoked more than 10 cigarettes to ease his anger. Then the doorbell rang. Vegas got up and went to answer the door and it was Kev and his other friends. So Vegas was not joking. He is the real devil.

"Bro" Kev jumped at Vegas and hugged him. "so so where is the omega?" Ryder asked with lustful eyes. Not only that they bought liquor and some other drugs with them.
"Come on in " Vegas welcomed them with a smile. "so that omega is in that room. One by one y'all can go get him" Vegas pointed his finger to the room. "Nah we want to have a foursome bro. That's more fun than fucking alone hahaha"Kev laughed.

"Whatever," Vegas said. "Vegas, Ryder and I "Let's have some fun..others can start drinking I wanna have a taste before getting drunk hahaha" Kev laughed.

Three of them entered the room. Pete was sleeping defenseless on Vegas's bed hugging Vegas's clothes. Pete felt safe because of Vegas's pheromones. So he grabbed some shirts from the closet and slept on them. he wore one of his white shirts and he hugged other shirts.

"Bro, is he wearing your shirt?" Ryder mocked

"Bro, is he wearing your shirt?" Ryder mocked. "this fucking slut took my shirts" Vegas yelled. But Pete didn't wake up he was still asleep. "calm down man" Kev tried to calm Vegas. "Btw his pheromones smell so fucking sweet right?" Vegas asked the other two. "ha ha what pheromones? I smell nothing in this room" Kev and Ryder both of them laughed.  Vegas was flabbergasted. "Y'all can't smell it?" Vegas asked in a cold voice. "No" both of them in unison.

"btw I heard that if an omega sleeps with alpha's clothes like that. That is because the omega is pregnant and he/she and the baby feel safe when they a covered with the alpha's scent" Ryder said with his hands crossed. "whatever I'm gonna start" Kev started to unbutton his shirt.

(I found this pic randomly hahaha think of it as Kev unbuttoning his shirt)

Vegas felt something tingling inside him. But he didn't know why. "here we go" Ryder and Kev both started to climb on the bed which made Pete awake. Pete flinched when he saw two male alphas on the bed. He quickly sat on the bed and looked around. Vegas was staring at him. "Vegas," Pete said.

Vegas didn't reply to him. "Don't worry pretty we will let Vegas enter you first. Before that let me suck your beautiful nipples okay?" Kev said and started to touch Pete. Vegas tried to endure the anger so hard. But when the hotel scene pops up in his mind he just wants to punish Pete. "Vegas please save me" Pete cried. Kev pinned Pete's hands onto the bed and started to kiss Pete's neck. Pete was struggling they both only touched his nipples, neck and lips still they didn't go all the way.

However, Ryder started to caress Pete's thighs and squeeze them. "Please let me go. I'm begging you" Pete cried. Kev and Ryder enjoyed the screaming of the little omega. But Vegas wanted to chop their hands. Even though he wanted to punish Pete. He couldn't bear to see him under other men. Kev slowly tried to move his hand inside Pete's short pants."VEGAS I HATE YOU. I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU. YOU BASTARD" Pete screamed.  That is when Vegas snapped.

"STOP" Vegas shouted. Kev and Ryder both stopped. "What man?" Kev asked in furious. "Get out" Vegas ordered. "Are you fucking with us Vegas?" Ryder started to yell. Vegas glared at him "Get the fuck out of here" Vegas said .both boys looked at each other and went outside.
.
.
.
.

Wait and watch Vegas I'm gonna fuck you up too 😑😑😑hehehe