Side story 5 (MN - In Future)

(This happens in the future)

*Read the entire chapter before complain*

*3 year later*

"Off, I am home," Macau said as he walked into the house. "Babyyyyy!" Off dashed forward and leapt into Macau's arms, wrapping his arms around his neck and his legs around his waist. "Pfft, did you miss me?" Macau pecked his lover's pouty lips while the latter nodded nonstop like a baby. Macau said nothing but smiled at his adorable baby as he carried him into the living room and gently placed him on the couch. Then Macau sat down next to him and rested his back on the couch.

"Are you tired?" Off asked as he kissed Macau's face. Macau closed his eyes and nodded. "So tired," he said. "Wait, I will pour you some water." Off stood up and turned to walk towards the kitchen, but Macau drew him onto his lap. Off is now straddling Macau, with his face buried in his lover's chest. "Baby?" Off said. "I missed you," Macau responded. "Baby, you were only gone for about 5 hours," Off chuckled. "Oii, 5 hours?? But, why did it feel like two years? Macau pouted, and Off kissed his baby's pouty lips.

"Oii," Off chuckled. "Baby, I want to see what is inside that room?" Off pouted and pointed to a room with a large lock on the outside. Macau sighed as he turned to face the side of the room. "Later," Macau said again, burying his face against Off's chest. "Macau, I would like to go to the city," Off muttered. "Baby please let's live in this island forever , you and me in our little world" Macau said without turning to face Off. "I want to go," Off cried.

"Off don't make me angry" Macau glared. "I hate you," Off cried out like a baby while still hugging the man he hates. Macau was exhausted from working for days without getting any sleep; all he wanted to do was take a shower and close his eyes for a few minutes, but his wife was grumpy, and even the next door four-year-old is more mature than Macau's 27-year-old child.

He then carried Off to their bedroom, still crying and biting Macau's neck in rage. Macau was certain that it would cause hickeys and that he would have to wear a plaster on his neck to cover them.But he did not stop him, allowing him to sulk for as long as he wanted.

Macau carried Off into their bedroom and gently placed him on the bed

Macau carried Off into their bedroom and gently placed him on the bed. "I am going to take a quick shower," Macau said as he walked to the clothes holder to get a towel. "Put me to sleep," Off yelled. "Off I will come quickly. "I am sweating, please." Macau sighed as Off whined. "No, I want to sleep right now," Off replied, throwing his pillow at Macau. Macau let out a sultry snarl while releasing his anger pheromones. "Do not test my patience." "I am not scared," Off said, raising his middle finger and sticking his tongue out, inciting even more rage. So he threw the towel on the floor and walked towards his lover's bed. "Dont play with me," Macau groaned again and pushed Off to lie flat on the bed. He then opened the drawer on the bedside table, looking for something.

"Ah found it," Macau smirked. "Don't you dare, crazy motherfucker." Off tried to run away, Macau chuckled to Off's cursing and he quickly hold Off without letting him run away. He then pulled him back to the bed took his both hands and hold them together he then handcuffed the boy on to the bed headbars.