Chapter 24 (s2)

"Vegas" Porsche hugged Vegas tightly sobbing in his arms. Kinn, Kaira, Kim and Chay also joined the group hug. "Guys I can't breath" Vegas pushed all of them away breathing heavily. "Daddy" Venice who just woke up ran to his daddy for a hug. "Good morning to you too," Vegas said pecking at Venice's shoulder.

"Pete, Now that Vegas is up. I think we should better discuss things about Supanut with him" Porsche said and others nodded. "Porsche let's give him a break. We can talk about it tonight after the kids are asleep" Pete smiled. Vegas and Venice walked to Pete and both of them pecked on his cheeks. "Oh oh, so you two?" Porsche started to tease. "Yes yes we two are together now" Vegas grinned.
Pete hid his face in Vegas's chest blushingly.
.
.
Three omegas then prepared breakfast for their kids and Alphas'. "Chay, are you expecting kids?" Porsche asked with a smile. "Hm I don't think we are ready for that p' " Chay gave a sad smile and continued to prepare the food for Kim because Kim only eats what Chay cooks. After that, he left for his room with their food. Though both of them are back to their family, they spend most of their time alone in their room. Others didn't dare to disturb them. They will open up to them later that's what they hoped.

Losing their child even before seeing their faces, that pain is so unbearable. 

Flashback

"P'porsche" Chay came running to him hiding something behind him. He looks nervous but also happy."What is it, Chay?" Porsche asked while ironing Kinn's clothes. "Look" Chay stuck his hand out and placed a pregnancy test on the iron board. "Chay this" Porsche shouted with tears. "you, this omg Chay my baby brother, you are pregnant" Porsche turned off the iron and quickly hugged Chay." Hia don't shout , Kim doesn't know yet" Chay whispered.

"So you want to surprise him?" Porsche asked. "Yes, his new song will be released tonight and I want to gift him this" Chay said. "Hm okay then let's put this in a box and give it to him " Porsche said. "Okay hia,  I will wrap this nicely" Chay gave a quick hug and ran to his room."Chay be careful don't run" Porsche shouted.
.
.
.
"Chay baby I'm home" Kim came home after his concert. Chay missed it because he was feeling unwell for the past few days. So Kim restricted him from moving around or going out of the house. "Teerak, I'm here" Chay shouted back. He was stargazing on the balcony wearing a cute outfit.

Kim saw his baby's outfit and quickly took a blanket from the closet

Kim saw his baby's outfit and quickly took a blanket from the closet. "Baby bear you will catch a cold," Kim said and pecked on Chay's shoulder. "Sorry Kim," Chay said and wrapped himself in the blanket."You look so beautiful tonight, no I mean extra beautiful. Because you are always gorgeous. My one and only" Kim murmured sweet things to Chay. Chay leaned back and rested his head on Kim's shoulder.