Side Story 6 (End)

(MN part is something that will happens in future and this part is in present)
.
.
.

Everyone in the room is cheering "Yayyyy Pete Pete Pete," as the crowd goes crazy for their favorite. Indeed, it is Pete's fans who are utterly devoted to him, who have helped save most of their lives and brought joy into their otherwise hopeless and lonely existence. The source of their happiness was Pete. He not only brightens the lives of his spouse and kids, but also those of his admirers. He walked up to the stage wearing a gentle smile and a proud expression.  Even if the crowd was always cheering for him 5 years ago, he would not be as proud because he knew they were talking shit about him for not having an alpha, but now he fears no one. 
.
.
.
"Hello everyone," Pete greets his fans. He looked so delicate in a red suit and black trousers, with a small belly bump. Pete has more fanboys than fangirls because of his attractive appearance. His attractiveness would make anyone want to die in order to possess him. which presumably explains why his alpha was so nervous when his omega appeared in public. However, Vegas respects Pete's decisions at all times, so he lets him do anything he wants—though there are rules, of course. Rules like Pete should be covered with Vegas's pheromones  when he goes out in public. For an alpha, it is like alerting others that the Omega has already been marked and claimed. 

Pete began to sing and play with his fans as he was enjoying his day with them

Pete began to sing and play with his fans as he was enjoying his day with them. A person caught his eye, which made him so happy that he forgot he was now on stage. He shouted the person's name through his mic, "P'Prem." Pete called Prem to the stage with a gleeful shout. Fans were so lucky it's like a double bonus for them.

Prem also spoke with Pete's fans, and both did an excellent job on stage. Vegas and the other Theerapanyakuls watched everything with pride. They were overjoyed for their family, who was now standing on stage surrounded by over 10,000 fans. "Thank you so much for your love and support. You always say, Pete, be happy, but I am happy because I have you guys, and I now have another happiness to share with you. Everyone was concerned about my son Venice and the fact that I did not have an Alpha. I would like you all to meet my son's father and my husband."  Pete said happily and invited Vegas to the stage.

Vegas didn't want to draw too much attention because he is more famous than Pete, owing to his status as the world's first trillionaire, although Kinn also shares that title.However, the fact that Pete and Venice are consistently bullied over this issue makes Vegas sad and angry. So they decided to go public with their relationship. Vegas walked to the stage removing his mask and hat. He stood next to Pete, obviously not smiling. He is only a sweetheart to his family. 

"Omg Pete, So, your alpha was Vegas Therapanyakul?" The Mc inquired, which he already knew because the Mc is Boun. The whole crowded started to mimic Vegas name loudly without a stop. "Shush," Pete said, placing his finger to his lips to silence the crowd.