Chapter 25 (S2)

*2 weeks later*

*Authors pov*

Venice and Kaira went to preschool together every day, and they are now inseparable, despite their occasional fights. They also love each other. Kim and Chay have decided to stay with their family until Porsche gives birth. After that, Kim will take Chay for good. Tankhun actually forced Kim to stay with the family, as well as because of Chay.
They had been enjoying each other's company without any problems for the past two weeks. They do, however, intend to permanently eliminate their enemy. Kim occasionally comes up with ideas, but he will not participate in the drama. He had had enough of the Mafia after their Rainbow Child. 

"Oh my God, Macau!" Everyone rushed to the living room upon hearing Porsche is yell. "Hello Fam I'm back" Macau shouted . Vegas gave him a bear hug. He cares deeply for his younger brother. But he is upset because Macau no longer needs him because he is an adult who prefers to handle his own affairs. Anyway, Macau is always a top priority in Vegas's life.

Although Macau knows Vegas has mistreated him in the past, he does not feel a strong bond with Pete because Vegas had to endure a great deal of suffering. Perhaps because, despite hearing a lot about Pete from Vegas and others, he has never really spent time with Pete and has only ever met him once on the beach. "Hey" Pete softly greeted Macau . Macau simply smiles back and nods.  "My goodness, we have had enough of the big asshole, and now the little asshole has come back too. What a disaster" Tankhun let out a sigh and dramatically leaned against the wall.  

"Oh my god, Hia, what on earth is this drama queen doing here?" Macau scowled and questioned Vegas . Tankhun shouted, "oii you little asshole, this is my house." "Actually, you are correct; my asshole is smaller than yours." Porsche began laughing along with Macau. Tankhun hurled his slipper at Macau, and Vegas quickly caught it. 

"Enough, you two. Macau, he is your P'. Learn how to communicate with your elders. Is this what your family has taught you? Vegas let out a growl. "Pfft sorry Mr. Vegas, I grew up alone," Macau remarked sarcastically. Vegas's angry expression faded into a blank stare. Yes, Macau never had anyone accompany him. When he was just a baby, he was sent away. Vegas's father never truly cared about Macau the way he did Vegas, even though he loved Macau too. All he did was send money to Macau once a month. Vegas, his elder brother, as well. Despite his love for Macau, he never really went there or did anything.however, on his birthdays, he sent him gifts.

"Macau, Let's go inside" Kinn tried to break the tension by grabbing Macau's bag to take him inside since they were still standing near the entrance. "Actually, P'Kinn, I have already booked a hotel room. I just came here to let you know that I am back. Anyway, I have a party tonight, so I am going to get going. Goodbye to everyone, especially the little ones. Uncle is leaving," Macau said, leaving his brother in agony as he walked out of the room. 

"Vegas, Are you okay?" Pete caressed his back gently. Vegas sighed and went to his room, "Mm-mm." Pete turned to go to the room with Vegas but Kinn stopped him. "Pete leave him alone for now" Kinn said and Tankhun agreed. "Why is Macau so rude?" Pete asked. When he was a small baby, he was sent away. Vegas and Uncle did not actually pay him a visit. In the family, he was a neglected child. Up to the age of 18, he was raised by a nanny who passed away from old age.  He had no one else after that. Vegas did not even have time to send him his birthday presents from previous years because he was so focused on you. Though he is funny for a few minutes, Macau is a much bigger asshole than Vegas. As you are aware of how Vegas was, I do not think I should tell you anything more about him" Kinn explained.

.
.

Alpha let out a painful "Ahh, please slow down!" Macau thrust deeply, "Shut your trap and take me." "Macau, you deep thrust me like that, and it hurts because I am an Alpha. Apply at least some lubricant. "It hurts," the male alpha complained once more. "Ahhh," Macau said as he penetrated the Alpha. He drew back, turned the Alpha beneath him to face him, and slapped harder. "Ouch, what the fuck Macau?" Alpha yelled and caressed his swollen cheek. "When I tell you to stop talking and take me. Just do your fucking job without using your trash mouth, supanut." Macau got out of bed and went to take a shower.
.
.

Hello, my dear readers. I apologize for this boring chapter. I am currently experiencing writer's block, so I am working hard to steer the plot in the right direction. Please share your thoughts in the comments below. 💝😍✨