Side Story 2 (Smut 21+)

Warning (extreme sex, bdsm, Bdsm tool images ).

Read at your own risk!

.
.
.

Pete, what on earth are you doing? Vegas spoke quietly. Pete grinned and said, "I am punishing you." "Ahhh mm," Vegas groaned. "Are you enjoying it, honey?" Pete looked up, still licking the tip of Vegas' cock. "Yes, yes," Vegas answered.

*A few minutes ago*

While they were kissing, Pete began to remove Vegas' clothes and kiss his body. "Baby, you cannot touch me until I allow you to do so, okay?" Pete said this as he slowly stroked Vegas' hard cock up and down. "I cannot promise you that, but I will try," Vegas said. Vegas was a little taken aback when Pete said, "Okay, then stick out your both hands," but he did so. Vegas was handcuffed by Pete in no time. "What in the world, baby?" Vegas let out a shout. Pete grinned, "Shush, do not you dare shout Vegas, this is your punishment!"

Pete then assisted Vegas in settling into a couch near their bed. Then Pete straddled on Vegas. He licked Vegas' lips after pecking them. He then moved his lips to Vegas's scented gland and bit on it, and Pete noticed that the necklace Pete's grandmother had lent him began to shine. He left his imprint on Vegas' scented gland. Pete then began to emit strong seductive pheromones. Vegas had no idea, but his pheromones were also being released. "Can you smell it, Vegas? Pete grinned as he continued kissing Vegas's chest, leaving large hickeys on his husband."Mm-mm, stop biting me like a dog, baby," Vegas moaned softly. Pete began to move his hips on Vegas' cock, grinding his own against Vegas'. "Mm-mm, it feels awesome," Pete moaned. He continued until he felt he was about to cum.

"Do not stop Pete,"Vegas muttered in frustration. Pete asked, "Do you want to cum, honey?" "Yes," Vegas responded. "Beg me, and I will let you cum," Pete whispered. Vegas' eyes are wide open now. Pete wants him to beg. "No way," Vegas refused. "All right then," Pete said. He then stood up from Vegas' lap, entered their walking closet, and returned with a large bag. Vegas's eyes widened when he saw the bag because he knew what was inside. Pete placed the bag on a table in front of Vegas and moved closer to it. He then tied Vegas tightly to the chair, his legs slightly spread and his hands behind it.

He then approached the table and began to go through the bag. "Oh, I found it," he said, smiling broadly. "Pete, I do not like this. Let go of me," Vegas protests after seeing Pete holding a cock ring.After that, Pete grabbed the bottle of lube and moved closer to Vegas, kneeling in between his wide spread legs. He then placed small pecks on Vegas's. He also sucks it slightly. Then he began applying Lube to Vegas's cock. "I swear to God Pete, you are going to die after I get out of this," Vegas warned.

"We will see after you get out of Vegas," Pete said, grinning again. "Baby, smile as much as you can right now. Because you will not have the energy to smile after I get out of here," Vegas said again. Pete then put the cock ring on Vegas's.

(Cock rings are rings that are worn around the base of the penis and sometimes the testicles to make erections harder, bigger, and longer-lasting)

"Pete, untie me, baby," Vegas said, releasing strong pheromones. Pete nearly gave in because his Omega was so obedient to his Alpha's orders. "It is so tight," Vegas complained. Pete then went through the bag again, this time taking a toy that made Vegas flinch. He had used these things on Pete, but he never expected to feel them himself. "Pete don't you fucking dare" Vegas yelled. Pete did not even bother to respond to Vegas. He just came near to Vegas with a Electro shock Urethral sound penis plug.

 He just came near to Vegas with a Electro shock Urethral sound penis plug